More K.C. fans chime in on Tony G.

October 14, 2008 2:30 PM The responses to my query to Chiefs fans about how they feel about a potential Tony Gonzalez trade continue to pour in. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 15, 2008
Keep supporting these NFL thugs with your hard earned money. Maybe this savage will assault a female member of your family next, FOOLS.

Larry Johnson was charged with pushing a woman at a Kansas City nightclub in February, the third time the Chiefs running back has been charged with assaulting a woman.

He is to appear in court Dec. 3 and could face a maximum jail term of six months and a $500 fine.

“I’m sure the league will get invovled in it, I would assume,” coach Herm Edwards said.“But I don’t know that. I haven’t heard anything.”

Edwards was evasive when asked if the two-time Pro Bowler would play this week against Tennessee.

“I haven’t made a decision on anybody right now,” Edwards said.

The 28-year-old player was charged last month. A 26-year-old woman accused Johnson of pushing the side of her head with an open hand at the Grand Emporium Saloon on Feb. 24, telling her “don’t touch me” as he made his way through the club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Gonzalez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TE Gonzalez named to 14th Pro Bowl (Jan '14) Jan '14 WhoCaresAboutTheP... 1
News Falcons Rising Up In 2014: Levine Toilolo (Jan '14) Jan '14 K Sly 1
News Why the Green Bay Packers Should Be Calling the... (Oct '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Guilty plea in sex tape blackmail case (Oct '13) Oct '13 Naughtyrobot 8
News Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
More from around the web