Gonzalez to Giants?

Gonzalez to Giants?

There are 2 comments on the Pro Football Talk story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Gonzalez to Giants?. In it, Pro Football Talk reports that:

A reader tells us that KSHB in Kansas City is reporting that Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez has requested a trade, and that one of the teams in the running is the New York Gootball Fiants.A Though we haven't ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pro Football Talk.

Aly

Overland Park, KS

#1 Oct 11, 2008
I dont blame Tony if he wants to go somewhere else. I am huge Chiefs fan but him being the greatest tightend should be on a team that has the potential for a great year. Its said to say but the truth. Hopefully one of these days the Chiefs can come together and prove to everyone they are a well rounded professional football team.
Arlindo Dias

Lake Grove, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2008
What can we can get for Tony? He still has at least three good years left in him. I would make the trade if the giants give their 2nd and 4th pick in the 2009 draft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Gonzalez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TE Gonzalez named to 14th Pro Bowl (Jan '14) Jan '14 WhoCaresAboutTheP... 1
News Falcons Rising Up In 2014: Levine Toilolo (Jan '14) Jan '14 K Sly 1
News Why the Green Bay Packers Should Be Calling the... (Oct '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Guilty plea in sex tape blackmail case (Oct '13) Oct '13 Naughtyrobot 8
News Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
More from around the web