K.C. & T.O.? Why The Kansas City Chiefs Need Terrell Owens

Mar 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post Chronicle

So once again prolific wideout and human specimen Terrell Owens is available. Yeah I know, team cancer and perennial selfish player.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2009
Jerry

Goodland, KS

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Although the idea of adding T.O. on the roster sounds good just for the offensive production he can bring,the Chiefs have way to many problems to solve without adding a soon to be disgruntled player to the list because he didn't get a pass thrown to him.
Stormfront

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 6, 2009
Whose idea was it to add TO?
james

Overland Park, KS

#3 Mar 7, 2009
The Kansas City Chiefs do not need Terrell Owens. The Chiefs have many potential ways to spread the ball offensively and that needs to be their focus. We do not need a WR that will cry when the ball doesn't go to him as much as he feels it should. Terrell Owens in my opinion negatively effects everything that the Chiefs and the NFL need to be about. I hope he doesn't get a job.
Stormfront

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 8, 2009
He's the Bills problem now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Gonzalez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TE Gonzalez named to 14th Pro Bowl (Jan '14) Jan '14 WhoCaresAboutTheP... 1
Falcons Rising Up In 2014: Levine Toilolo (Jan '14) Jan '14 K Sly 1
Why the Green Bay Packers Should Be Calling the... (Oct '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Guilty plea in sex tape blackmail case (Oct '13) Oct '13 Naughtyrobot 8
Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tony Gonzalez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••