Vikings players planning ahead for possible NFL lockout

Full story: TwinCities.com

Once the NFL's collective bargaining agreement expires March 3, the players could truly feel the effects of a lockout.
Comments
21 - 40 of 52 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2011

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Dick wrote:
I can't believe that the Vikings would let the players go on strike and not making sure the offense gets a play book before they leave. That would be just plain stupid.
i cant believe you dont know that the players arent striking, the owners are locking them out
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant believe you dont know that the players arent striking, the owners are locking them out
Another "Dick" who can't read.
Chuck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Vikings should just move to Los Angeles. That greedy Jew Ziggy should stick his hand into the pockets of Californians, not Minnesotans.
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Find a set of local owners and form an UFL team. The dome will be ready for you and the true fans will not even notice the logo change

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Hello .... Try looking at it this way .. If there is a lockout, the Vikings can't lose any more games ... You can always find a positive side to things if you look hard enough .. Enjoy your Sunday afternoon .... bye

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Vikings should just move to Los Angeles. That greedy Jew Ziggy should stick his hand into the pockets of Californians, not Minnesotans.
wow ... A lot of snow in Minnesota today .. better get a move on if your gonna make tonights Aryan race meeting ... don't forget your swastika Heinrich ..

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

The Vikings stink. Go Packers.
ezg357d

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

It is to bad the sorry Bears didnt play harder that last game of the season before the playoffs if they had We wouldnt be seeing dumb post by Packer fans. Go Vikings

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
Hello .... Try looking at it this way .. If there is a lockout, the Vikings can't lose any more games ... You can always find a positive side to things if you look hard enough .. Enjoy your Sunday afternoon .... bye
annoying
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
wow ... A lot of snow in Minnesota today .. better get a move on if your gonna make tonights Aryan race meeting ... don't forget your swastika Heinrich ..
Honestly, that is the only thing you've written that was worth reading.
PurpleHaze

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

jeb wrote:
Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

ezg357d wrote:
It is to bad the sorry Bears didnt play harder that last game of the season before the playoffs if they had We wouldnt be seeing dumb post by Packer fans. Go Vikings
Hello .... Hey, did you know that the Packers won the Super Bowl?.... So now you can say that the Vikings played against, and were beaten soundly twice, by the great NFL World Champions ... Isn't that wonderful .... Sleep well friend

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, that is the only thing you've written that was worth reading.
Oh nooo .... everything I've written is worth reading ...... enjoy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
annoying
Yes I am ..... glad I can help you ... sleep tight
Bob M

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Hey, why aren't the Vikings talking with Atogwe ? We wouldn't lose any draft choices or half to trade anyone. We need a shutdown D-back along with Winfield. C'mon Rick and Zygi...let's bring him in for a sit down !!!
ezg357d

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello .... Hey, did you know that the Packers won the Super Bowl?.... So now you can say that the Vikings played against, and were beaten soundly twice, by the great NFL World Champions ... Isn't that wonderful .... Sleep well friend
Look at the year before this last one didnt the Vikings beat the Packers to times that year YES so the Packers beat the Vikes twice big deal dont mean a thing this comeing year. How dumb will you feel if the Vikes beat the Pack this year & they it with a new QB Packers are team that got lucky & if the bears would have won that last game of the season your team would have never have got into the playoffs a sorry champion i have to say. Go Vikings
Youngfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

So....whats the plan? Watch replays of TJoke choking in the playoffs vs the Eagles?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

ezg357d wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the year before this last one didnt the Vikings beat the Packers to times that year YES so the Packers beat the Vikes twice big deal dont mean a thing this comeing year. How dumb will you feel if the Vikes beat the Pack this year & they it with a new QB Packers are team that got lucky & if the bears would have won that last game of the season your team would have never have got into the playoffs a sorry champion i have to say. Go Vikings
But the Bears DIDN'T win that last game ... The better team did ... and then the best team in the NFL won the Super Bowl ... and yes the Vikings beat the Packer twice the year before .. and then the Vikings lost the NFC title game ... The Packers and Aaron Rodgers showed the Vikings this year how to win it all .... The packers are a great Champion .. and your a crybaby ..... have a nice evening =)
Boat Rentals

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

With the NFL locked out, my business will boom
Boatfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Gonzalez Discussions

Search the Tony Gonzalez Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TE Gonzalez named to 14th Pro Bowl (Jan '14) Jan '14 WhoCaresAboutTheProBowl 1
Falcons Rising Up In 2014: Levine Toilolo (Jan '14) Jan '14 K Sly 1
Why the Green Bay Packers Should Be Calling the... (Oct '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Guilty plea in sex tape blackmail case (Oct '13) Oct '13 Naughtyrobot 8
Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••