Atlanta Falcons should press New Orleans Saints for NFC South honors in 2010

May 2, 2010 Full story: Times-Picayune 9

Beware the Atlanta Falcons . Ted Jackson/The Times-Picayune Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan was sidelined almost three full games in 2009 with an ankle injury, and the team still finished 9-7. If you're looking for a candidate to emerge as this year's version of the New Orleans Saints , you don't even have to leave the NFC South.

Full Story
Peter

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 2, 2010
Atlanta is set to make a run at the division Title in 2010, 2011, 2012, ect. Atlanta is building for the long haul with multiple Championships along the way. It has never been more exciting to be a fan of The Atlanta Falcons, especially with The Saints heading up what is shaping up to be the toughest Division in the NFL.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#2 May 10, 2010
I think the Madden cures speaks for it's self on this one.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#3 May 10, 2010
Peter wrote:
Atlanta is set to make a run at the division Title in 2010, 2011, 2012, ect. Atlanta is building for the long haul with multiple Championships along the way. It has never been more exciting to be a fan of The Atlanta Falcons, especially with The Saints heading up what is shaping up to be the toughest Division in the NFL.
Oh I dunno about that, the NFC South has never crowned the same team champion like all the other divisions in back2back years and I don't think we can expect the saints to repeat next season thanks to a certain Madden curse voted on by the fans.
Coach June Jones

Spring Hill, FL

#4 May 12, 2010
This team needs a hothead. A coach that right from the opening whistle will have a short fuse and be jumping up & down ..... boiling mad with heavy profanity from anything he sees on the field that pisses him off.
A coach that will fling a clipboard on the field and call out game officials.
That's how football games are won. The nice guy approach went out with the dinosaurs.

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#5 May 16, 2010
18andDONEwithoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I dunno about that, the NFC South has never crowned the same team champion like all the other divisions in back2back years and I don't think we can expect the saints to repeat next season thanks to a certain Madden curse voted on by the fans.
Drew and the Saints don't believe in curse. Curses don't work on Saints.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#6 May 18, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew and the Saints don't believe in curse. Curses don't work on Saints.
The Madden Curse works on everyone even though 31 NFL teams DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT, no team who has been cursed has ever been back to the superbowl. Plus Reggie Wayne and Jared Allen suffered from the curse nominations weekend looks like of the three guys who people voted on for the Madden Curse there is only one left and that one person happens to be Drew Brees, but I will give credit where credit is due that person should be Tom Brady and that person would be Tom Brady if the fans were allowed to vote for who ever they wanted for the Madden 11 curse unless Bill "The Fat Bastard Cheater" Belitits name was on the ballet.

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#7 May 21, 2010
18andDONEwithoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
The Madden Curse works on everyone even though 31 NFL teams DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT, no team who has been cursed has ever been back to the superbowl. Plus Reggie Wayne and Jared Allen suffered from the curse nominations weekend looks like of the three guys who people voted on for the Madden Curse there is only one left and that one person happens to be Drew Brees, but I will give credit where credit is due that person should be Tom Brady and that person would be Tom Brady if the fans were allowed to vote for who ever they wanted for the Madden 11 curse unless Bill "The Fat Bastard Cheater" Belitits name was on the ballet.
There is no way you can convince me of a curse. No such thing, no matter what happen. People believe in what they wanna believe in, mind is strong, just like Drew.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#8 May 22, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way you can convince me of a curse. No such thing, no matter what happen. People believe in what they wanna believe in, mind is strong, just like Drew.
That's what they all say except for Tom Brady who told the NFL not to put his face on madden 09. And well I think you can make an argument that it is worst to decline the curse then accept it and take it like a man because of what happened to Tom Brady 2 seasons ago. But either way you look at it his team is cursed and will never make it back to a superbowl just like all the other teams who have suffered the madden curse. Oh wait I forgot Brady made the curse worst by not allowing EA sports to use his face for the front cover, his team may never win another playoff game with him and his fat bastard cheater coach. But hey I will give credit where credit is due, it won't happen next season or in the near future, but the Saints could have another playoff win and NFL championship game up their sleeves with Brees as their QB.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#9 May 22, 2010
18andDONEwithoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they all say except for Tom Brady who told the NFL not to put his face on madden 09. And well I think you can make an argument that it is worst to decline the curse then accept it and take it like a man because of what happened to Tom Brady 2 seasons ago. But either way you look at it his team is cursed and will never make it back to a superbowl just like all the other teams who have suffered the madden curse. Oh wait I forgot Brady made the curse worst by not allowing EA sports to use his face for the front cover, his team may never win another playoff game with him and his fat bastard cheater coach. But hey I will give credit where credit is due, it won't happen next season or in the near future, but the Saints could have another playoff win and NFL championship game up their sleeves with Brees as their QB.
correction NFC championship game up their sleeves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Gonzalez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TE Gonzalez named to 14th Pro Bowl (Jan '14) Jan '14 WhoCaresAboutTheP... 1
Falcons Rising Up In 2014: Levine Toilolo (Jan '14) Jan '14 K Sly 1
Why the Green Bay Packers Should Be Calling the... (Oct '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Guilty plea in sex tape blackmail case (Oct '13) Oct '13 Naughtyrobot 8
Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
More from around the web