Which AFC team is the biggest surpris...

Which AFC team is the biggest surprise so far this season?

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Which AFC team is the biggest surprise so far this season?. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

In praise of the Titans By Childs Walker It's not that I thought the Tennessee Titans would stink or anything.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

streetRPh

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 3, 2008
bills dont have a bye this week. they play arizone fyi
Brad

New Haven, CT

#2 Oct 3, 2008
I didn't realize the Cardinals were still considered a bye.

Buffalo plays AT Arizona this weekend, where the Cardinals will be trying to break a two-game losing streak. The Bills will have to get off to a much better start offensively than they have been so far this season.

After this game, the Bills have their bye. With any luck, they'll still prove the main point of this article by being undefeated going into their week off.
teegee

Hawthorne, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2008
The Bills have a bye? I think that would come as a surprise to the Arizona Cardinals, since they are hosting Buffalo this weekend. Buffalo's offense will need to step up if they don't want to be 4-1 after this coming Sunday.
rob z

Winfred, SD

#4 Oct 3, 2008
this is about the article "bills rise from nowhere" by don markus. just a note......the bills dont have a bye week this week they play the arizona cardinals in arizona.
john

Snow Hill, MD

#5 Oct 3, 2008
wow yea great article put you need to get your facts right bill deff. play this weekend and its agaisnt the high powered offense of the cardinals so research befor you right makes yourself look stupid haha all i could do was laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans QB Young questionable for Sunday (Oct '10) Oct '10 achlop 1
News Titans' younger D work in progress due to injuries (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Titans pitch in to help victims of Tennessee fl... (May '10) May '10 triple6vamp 1
News Jeff Fisher thinks Titans can win with young ta... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Titans men 1
News Understanding Jeff Fisher's Wrinkles: Tennessee... (May '09) May '09 Brian Roan 1
News The case for paying Haynesworth, ASAP (Feb '09) Feb '09 John B 1
News Titans sign Bennett for practice squad, cut Par... (Oct '08) Feb '09 Charles Bennett 6
More from around the web