Colts cut DeMulling, O'Neil

Aug 28, 2007 Read more: The Indianapolis Star 23
Veteran guard Rick DeMulling and veteran linebacker Keith O'Neil were two of 10 players pared from the roster today by the Indianapolis Colts in their attempt at reaching the NFL-mandated limit of 75. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Craig

United States

#22 Aug 28, 2007
I feel a lot safer with Craphonso returning kicks. T.J. Rushing carries the football like a loaf of bread. I don't want to see any more fumbles like the one I saw against Chicago. It's like: "This is your only job. Please do it right."
Tim

United States

#23 Aug 29, 2007
Go Sorgi wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not there to play. Sorgi understands the offense and the play calls to the field, thats why he's there. He is there to help Manning decipher the defense as well. It is a given we are doomed if Manning doesn't play. Live by the sword and die by the sword as they say. Sorgi is worth what we pay him. Go Colts REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!!!
Much agreement from me on all that.:)
Darr

Greencastle, IN

#24 Aug 29, 2007
I think we need to get the ball to Marvin Harrison more often......then we could have the best reciever as well as quarterback....EVER.lol....... ...you kno just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings' 2015 Offseason To-Do List Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Linval Joseph Shot at Nightclub, Gives Minnesot... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielwoman 3
News Some players won't be back after this game (Aug '07) Aug '07 WISE COLT FAN 2
News Colts secure free agents (Feb '07) Feb '07 COLTS IN 08 35
More from around the web