Wes Welker's wife apologizes for ripping Ray Lewis

The day after another disappointing loss for the New England Patriots, it was the wife of a player who again was making news for her emotional postgame outburst Anna Burns Welker lashed out at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis after her husband, Wes Welker, dropped two passes in the AFC championship game and finished with eight catches for 117 ... (more) Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#105 Feb 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Your petty name calling is a woefully inadequate shield for the sewer sludge you post. Yellow belly? Don't make me laugh little boy.
You are TOO afraid to answer ANY one of my questions, flbadcatowner, so that makes you a yellowbelly...unless you don't have the 'equipment' to 'yellow' your belly...LMFAO!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#106 Feb 7, 2013
Blackpapertigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TOO afraid to answer ANY one of my questions, flbadcatowner, so that makes you a yellowbelly...unless you don't have the 'equipment' to 'yellow' your belly...LMFAO!
You are a storm looking for a place to brew with all that hatred of yours. I will leave you to stew in your own juices, little boy.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#107 Feb 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You are a storm looking for a place to brew with all that hatred of yours. I will leave you to stew in your own juices, little boy.
The hate comes from YOU, the person that insinuated that Ray Lewis hung around acquaintances and co-defendants, of whom are murderers and thugs!

The hate comes from YOU, the person that assumes that I'm an ultra-militant Black individual, of whom is a racist (despite my CONTINUED references to Otto Zehm as an example...bet you STILL don't know who that guy is, or what his race is)!

You are the typical problem with America right now...you only see the arguments that come from the tip of your tongue, and the opinions that align themselves with your own beliefs. We are NEVER going to agree, flbadcatowner, because somehow, you believe that you are above me, and that is simply not the case. I can see through your posts, that you lack objectivity and intelligence.

Until you can prove that you can answer ONE of my questions, as I have answered SEVERAL of your questions, there are simply two things that should happen here. One is that you should agree that we are going to disagree, and you should quit while you're ahead, because you won't get the significant last statement in where I'm concerned (I'm too INTELLIGENT for you), and two, that you are simply too ignorant and dimwitted to understand the argument that I bring to this issue, as your intelligence pales in comparison to a donkey's intelligence, much less my own intelligence, of which FAR EXCEEDS your own. You prove this by failing to answer even ONE of my questions, flbadcatowner...now, go be a bad cat owner to that poor furball that has to share a residence with you...someone ought to call the SPCA and PETA on your frumpy ass!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#108 Feb 7, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey
Yes?
billy malone

Paragould, AR

#109 Feb 9, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
She did the right thing by apologizing. Case closed!
He was hiding in the trunk of a car at a motel in Jackson Tenn. why was he hiding
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#110 Feb 9, 2013
billy malone wrote:
<quoted text>
He was hiding in the trunk of a car at a motel in Jackson Tenn. why was he hiding
You talking about Wes Welker hiding in the trunk of a car at a motel in Tennessee, AFTER he dropped balls in key playoff games AGAIN, and his wife, Anna, was on one of her abusive tirades again, looking to whip his candy ass for not bringing home the glory?

I suppose when Wes Welker has been beaten so many times, in such violent fashion, by his psychotic wife Anna, it would make sense that he runs off to different states, to hide from his wife's wrath!

;)
Lock Him Up

Florham Park, NJ

#111 Feb 13, 2013
billy malone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Lewis is a fraud!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#112 Feb 14, 2013
Lock Him Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Lewis is a fraud!
Sure...Ray Lewis said that he forgives Anna Welker. That was fraudulent of Ray to say, because Anna Welker doesn't WANT Ray's forgiveness, so Ray could not have LEGITIMATELY forgiven a woman that wasn't seeking repentance for her actions in the first place from him.

What a wicked man that Ray Lewis is for fraudulently forgiving Anna Welker, WITHOUT Anna Welker's permission, huh? LMFAO!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#113 Jun 22, 2013
I suppose it was hypocritical for Anna Welker to run her mouth about Ray Lewis when her husband's team was unable to come through in the BIG GAME against the Ravens, while she obviously ignored her husband's teammate's checkered past (which is also common knowledge), and has also failed to jump to conclusions to where it comes to her husband's teammate Aaron Hernandez, huh flbadcatowner? Naw...you too mesmerized by Anna's fake plastic tits, that you can NEVER see bias being displaced against a spectacular Hall of Fame player like Ray Lewis, huh kid?

Wonder why Anna Welker didn't run off her mouth on Facebook about her husband's teammate, Aaron Hernandez, back when the Patriots lost to the Ravens...kind of curious about that...

Aaron Hernandez allegedly shot some guy in the face, and NOW, he's a person of interest in a murder investigation...but Anna had NOTHING to say about Aaron on Facebook then, when she had to have been able to do a search on her husband's teammates then, and find this information as easily as she CLAIMED that she found information on Ray Lewis??? Maybe Anna Welker only has contempt for Black people???

I guess that bigoted bitch can run her mouth NOW, considering that herself and Wes have decided to take his butterhands to Denver...let her save her trashtalking for when Denver DOES lose a crucial game to New England...LOL!
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>How ironic how you lambast Mrs. Welker for comments she later apologized for and you turn around and offer a very perverted hypothetical scenario of spousal abuse between Mr. and Mrs. Welker and resort to calling her a bitch on top of that without the slightest hint of being apologetic. Can you spell hypocrite? BTW. I am no fan of New England and especially Bill Belichick, but what is right is right and its obvious that you have an unfettered hate of the Patriots. Ray Lewis may have been legally innocent of those murders, but I must ask myself what he was doing around such a low class of people who would commit murder in the first place. A man wass dead at the hands of some very close friends of Ray Lewis. I am not saying that Lewis was responsible. What I am saying is that it didn't matter to him that his friends were low life thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Brady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 11 hr Dr Bowel 264
Jets going all out to beat the Patriots? Now th... 14 hr Patriotic Squirts 6
Patriots have more on the horizon 20 hr Capt Noahs Turds 18
Viewers File FCC Complaints over Tom Brady Cursing 20 hr Gubment Diarrhea 8
Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Is The Greatest Quarterba... Thu BradyDiarrhea Rants 26
Yates: Why Gronk has a legit MVP case Thu BradyDiarrhea Rants 2
One and only choice for NFL MVP: Tom Brady Thu BradyDiarrhea Rants 23
More from around the web