Women stand up for Gisele, who stood up for her man

Feb 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MassLive.com

Gisele Bundchen has made it clear that if you are messing with husband Tom Brady, you are also messing with her - and that won't be pleasant.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2012
DeCe

North Bay, Canada

#1 Feb 13, 2012
i strongly feel gisele was extremely upset at the loss and saw him on the field, sitting there on the ground and knew he would probably not sleep for month. rushing to her husband, she ran across people mocking her husband and told her friends how she thought things went down,thinking they would bame tom. not mentioning any names, the media did that, they threw her under the bus, causing all hell to break loose. the patriots should thank her, because they are all trashing and hating on her, that they forget who were the ones actually resposible for the loss. i only hope tom did not say things to her, that has been reported. after all, she stood by him, taking most of the heat and still does, about the "i just found myself pregnant" crap!
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2012
The Cheatriots should play Gizzy at QB - couldn't do any worse than Brady.

Or, maybe put a dress on Brady - maybe he'd show some class then.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#3 Feb 21, 2012
DeCe wrote:
i strongly feel gisele was extremely upset at the loss and saw him on the field, sitting there on the ground and knew he would probably not sleep for month. rushing to her husband, she ran across people mocking her husband and told her friends how she thought things went down,thinking they would bame tom. not mentioning any names, the media did that, they threw her under the bus, causing all hell to break loose. the patriots should thank her, because they are all trashing and hating on her, that they forget who were the ones actually resposible for the loss. i only hope tom did not say things to her, that has been reported. after all, she stood by him, taking most of the heat and still does, about the "i just found myself pregnant" crap!
I agree with you. Why didn't the media print what the HECKLERS were say to HER? She didn't start the confrontation, but she stood up for her man. I give her an "at a girl!"

Akron, Ohio

#4 Feb 21, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
The Cheatriots should play Gizzy at QB - couldn't do any worse than Brady.
Or, maybe put a dress on Brady - maybe he'd show some class then.
Apparently, you know NOTHING about class.

Only dresses.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you know NOTHING about class.
Only dresses.
I know The New York Giants are the Super Bowl Champions. And the Cheatriots are the chumps, once again.

Akron, Ohio

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Yep, you STILL know nothing about class.

I gave the Giants their props.

However, I'm not talking about putting a dress on a man.

Issues???????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Brady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 6 hr charles 334
Tom Brady not wearing a Patriots uniform? Brace... 21 hr Soon 2B Fartin Fred 5
Tom Brady is Impossible Thu Flatulence Fred 67
Wes Welker's Latest Concussion Validates New En... Aug 26 Flatulence Fred 7
AFC East Preview Capsules Aug 26 Flatulence Fred 4
2013 NFL MVP Race: Why Tom Brady Should Win (Dec '13) Aug 25 Flatulence Fred 458
Belichick rips Welker for 'deliberate' hit on T... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Flatulence Fred 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tom Brady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••