Wes Welker joins Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen in Costa Rica

Feb 22, 2012 Full story: Boston.com

Patriots receiver Wes Welker doesn't appear to be upset with Gisele Bundchen about her post-Super Bowl comments.

Full Story
DeCe

North Bay, Canada

#1 Feb 23, 2012
wes, anna, gisele and tom hang out together, a lot. wes knows gisele, as a matter of fact wes joined gisele and friends in rio when tom was rehabbing, and when gi was pregnant and tom had to be in boston, they kept her company. tom and gisele went through hell to be together and she stuck by him through that "just found myself pregnant" crap from his ex girlfriend, and she took just as many hits as tom did, and she still does, especially in boston, where they still have their heads stuck up their a$$e$ and still believe one of "THEIR OWN" wouldn't do something so devious,cruel and selfish. gisele stuck by her man, again. he will get the blame for the loss and so will she. BTW she said "they", it was the media who pointed fingers and as the cowards and hypocrites they are, threw her out to the wolves and made her out to be the bad guy!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Mar 6, 2012
I totally agree with you.

She didn't start the confrontation, but she sure as hell gave it back to them!

LMAO at the hecklers and the media.
ltpm3

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 May 2, 2012
I agree 100%, she didnt pinpoint Welker she said they. I am from Boston, but I sure hate the Boston media. Seems they are always looking for someone to rag on, no matter who they are - Brady, Gisele, Welker, Beckett, Ellsbury..you name a great Boston player..there will be tons of crap on them from the media there. And the sad part is..the fans listen to them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Brady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STS*: Several Standouts at New England 2 hr Flatulence Fred 8
Patriots: Seven games in, some telltale numbers 2 hr Flatulence Fred 5
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? Oct 18 Ernie 84
Jets at Patriots: Jonathan Comey and Tim Weisbe... Oct 17 Tard Manor 6
Patriots Helmet-Head Guy Busted Oct 17 Flatulence Fred 11
New England Patriots' New Harris Poll Ranking I... Oct 17 Flatulence Fred 5
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib Oct 16 Flatulence Fred 403

Tom Brady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE