Falcons look to run out of 3-game los...

Falcons look to run out of 3-game losing skid

There are 1 comment on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Nov 20, 2006, titled Falcons look to run out of 3-game losing skid. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Jim Mora sounded a back-to-basics call Monday as he sought an end to the Atlanta Falcons' three-game losing streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

faaaan

Hardisty, Canada

#1 Nov 21, 2006
Jim Mora.... Mr happy needs to go, it is obvious this guy is in way over his head. The press conferences this guy puts on are the most ridiculous i have ever seen, is Blank that dumb that he doesnt see this??? Its time to get someone in there that can toughen this soft bunch up. Time some of these under achievers get their azz kicked instead of patted. The coaching is all around awful, I am tired of hearing west coast,the Vick west coast, etc,etc,etc. This offense has no identity or direction,it seems to change like the wind. The defense... well sure somne injurys but I have never seen such a soft secondary its like a 60 minute prevent,plus they give up easily.Can you say torched??? Fire all coaching staff and start over,simple. Let me say also that I have been the biggest Falcon fan in Canada for over 30 yrs and it drives me crazy to watch Mora 's performance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd McClure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Falcons DE Abraham out with hip injury (Nov '11) May '13 Todd 9
News 10 Players Fighting for Their NFL Careers in 20... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Falcons' draft class should help, but lacks pas... (May '10) May '10 Mitchell 1
News Former Falcons star Michael Vick hears more boo... (Dec '09) Apr '10 Jim Evans 90
News Michael Vick hears boos in return to Atlanta (Dec '09) Feb '10 shaft 90
News Michael Vick hears boos in return to Atlanta (Dec '09) Jan '10 proud hater 12
News Cowboys LB Brooking eager to face Falcons (Oct '09) Oct '09 LOL 13
More from around the web