Beep, beep. At start of tough road, R...

Beep, beep. At start of tough road, Ravens get run over

There are 114 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Beep, beep. At start of tough road, Ravens get run over. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

But with the exception of punter Sam Koch, there was not one positive thing that came out of Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
FIRE OZZIE

Kyle, TX

#106 Oct 13, 2008
eryr wrote:
<quoted text>
You have one serious man-crush on Ozzie! Get a room!
No actually, you do. That's why people like you wont expose him for what he is. We need a grass roots type of effort to save our team. Fans do have a voice!
FIRE OZZIE

Kyle, TX

#107 Oct 13, 2008
Mark wrote:
Hey Mike, you should write a public apology to Billick.
People with half a brain knew that a new scheme would not mask the lack of offensive talent on this team.
All the morons who cheered and thought canning Billick was the magic pill need to come back to reality.
I bet he's sitting back cashin in that 18 million and having a good laugh. Meanwhile, the offense continues to suck because our GM cannot pick offensive skill talent to save his life.
That's not even mentioning the insane contracts he gives out because he's never proactive in signing his own. How come Jason Brown still isn't signed long term? Does Ozzie think he's gonna be cheaper 4 months from now?
Brown's just the next in line to receive a gigantic signing bonus that could've been much smaller if Ozzie would be proactive. But he'll just "let the market set itself" like he always does. I cannot believe people are still buyin that BS.
That's because Ozzie is a CRACKHEAD!
FIRE OZZIE

Kyle, TX

#108 Oct 13, 2008
dave wrote:
its time for ozzie to go , he may know how to draft a defensive player , but he dont know jack about drafting a good offensive player we have not drafted a good offensive player since #75 and have nevere drafted a good reciever
Good point! See, there are smart Ravens' fans out there. Expose this pile of vomitted Cleveland dog crap for the fraud he is! I am sick of watching our beloved Ravens franchise be disgraced by a pitiful offense! Over a decade now and nothing has changed! We shold be enraged! THIS CRACKHEAD MUST GO NOW!
FIRE OZZIE

Kyle, TX

#109 Oct 13, 2008
BOOM - OUT OF HERE - CRACKHEAD!

Show some sack and send a message Biscotti!

Don't let this man run them into the ground any longer!

Fix the glitch in payroll and stop sending Oz checks!
FIRE OZZIE

Kyle, TX

#110 Oct 13, 2008
Biscotti: Step into my office Ozzie.

Ozzie: Why?

Biscotti: Because you're friggin' fired!

Biscotti: And another thing, take that soft pansy Clayton with you! You both can go round out of bounds together and keep going!
eryr

Columbia, MD

#111 Oct 13, 2008
FIRE OZZIE wrote:
<quoted text> No actually, you do. That's why people like you wont expose him for what he is. We need a grass roots type of effort to save our team. Fans do have a voice!
Yeah I do - riiiiight. Look at all of your posts on Ozzie - dude you have an unhealthy infatuation on Ozzie; I bet you have his pictures taped all over your walls!
Get a clue, or maybe a brain might help. What, is Ozzie your rolling-stone papa? Dude, smoke some crack already!
FIRE OZZIE

Kyle, TX

#112 Oct 13, 2008
eryr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I do - riiiiight. Look at all of your posts on Ozzie - dude you have an unhealthy infatuation on Ozzie; I bet you have his pictures taped all over your walls!
Get a clue, or maybe a brain might help. What, is Ozzie your rolling-stone papa? Dude, smoke some crack already!
You are a imbecile. Go blame Billick or fondle Preston while you are at it.
eryr

Columbia, MD

#113 Oct 13, 2008
FIRE OZZIE wrote:
<quoted text> You are a imbecile. Go blame Billick or fondle Preston while you are at it.
Get a life, you obviously don't have one. Again, you appear to have run out of crack to smoke - go score some quick and then resume cutting and pasting Ozzie pictures into your Ozzie scrapbook - freak!
You again

Kyle, TX

#114 Oct 13, 2008
eryr wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, you obviously don't have one. Again, you appear to have run out of crack to smoke - go score some quick and then resume cutting and pasting Ozzie pictures into your Ozzie scrapbook - freak!
I thought I told you to go fondle Mike Preston?
SteelerSlayer

Lancaster, PA

#115 Oct 13, 2008
butter face wrote:
<quoted text>
What mental instution did you escape from? Who have the Titan's played? Three have been at home vs Jacksonville, Minnesota and Houston with Road games vs The Bunguls & an inept Raven offense. The Colts have the second hardest schedule in the NFL. In the long run clown boy it will help them win another superbowl this year. What you have to worry about is when the COlts light up Big Ben and the inept Steelers.
I was in the same hospital as your Momma little closet boy, where the he*l is your little hick town located at? you morons have a traffic light yet? I think you and Fakecoltspower ought to move to Conn. because now you two clowns can get married and it will be legal.Quit dreaming about it they will never make it legal for you to marry your father. The ONLY thing you know about sports is you were never picked to play in any !!!
GHT

Portland, OR

#116 Oct 14, 2008
FIRE OZZIE wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably right. The odds are stacked against us. It needs to get out there though. Really, it's just a matter of time until he gets fired. Biscotti will figure out sooner or later. We just need to make sure it is sooner rather than later.
aren't you the same guy that pleaded for "Baltimore" to be put on the away jersey of the O's?
Sawdutch

Ellijay, GA

#117 Oct 14, 2008
The "soft-as-butter Colts"! Are you kidding me? Ask Yamon Figurs how "soft" they are!
JohnD

United States

#118 Oct 14, 2008
Troy Smith lost 20lbs of muscle mass due to his illness. It could be weeks or months before he could play. Stop crying! We are 5 weeks into a rebuilding year with a rookie QB who was forced to play and a rookie head coach. Does anyone on this board pay attention? How old you people, 8?
JWIL wrote:
With all do respect to flacco, can troy smith really do any worse? The knock on this guy(flacco) coming out was he's slow reading defenses and I haven't seen where its gotten any better. Why not have smith play and give flacco a game or two to watch the action from the sideline and see whats going on. Bellick was stead fast in his refusal to try a diffrent QB when things were not working and we see where that landed him and the team. Lets hope Harbaugh is not as closed minded cause two or three more losses in a row and he's going to lose the team for the rest of the year.
Texans Suck

Houston, TX

#119 Oct 15, 2008
Beep, beep. Just a reminder....

Last Game
Oct 12 at Indianapolis Colts,
Lost 31-3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Heap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
News 4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
News Baltimore Sun picks: Ravens vs. Titans (Oct '08) Nov '11 Steel 72
News Fans Rejoice as NFL Lockout Ends (Jul '11) Jul '11 Marques Carter 2
News Ravens lead Steelers 21-7 at halftime (Jan '11) Feb '11 Hair 31
News AFC Divisional Recap: Ravens Eat Crow (Jan '11) Jan '11 Annoyed 1
News Steelers 31, Ravens 24: Roethlisberger's big pa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jonathan S 1
More from around the web