Steelers beat Ravens, 23-20, jumble A...

Steelers beat Ravens, 23-20, jumble AFC race

There are 119 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 27, 2009, titled Steelers beat Ravens, 23-20, jumble AFC race. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Jeff Reed's 38-yard field goal put Pittsburgh ahead with 5:25 remaining and the Steelers finally managed to hold a fourth-quarter lead, beating division rival Baltimore 23-20 on Sunday to remain in playoff contention and further jumble the AFC postseason race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Steelers

Dover, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2009
Nice catch Mason....would've won the game and you dropped it....LMAO
rhd

Jarrettsville, MD

#2 Dec 27, 2009
at least they didn't lose to the browns
Steelers

Dover, PA

#3 Dec 27, 2009
rhd wrote:
Steelers lost to the Browns.....Ravens lost to the Steelers....that's worse...LOL

Mason drops a touchdown....LOL!!!!!!!!!! Way to back into the playoffs
Worthlessberger

Tryon, NC

#4 Dec 27, 2009
Lost to the Browns...and the Chiefs...and the Raiders....way to defend the title!
usa

Lemoyne, PA

#5 Dec 27, 2009
Finally this season they are penalizing those dirty birds and convict Ray Lewis like they should how many did they have today? Five hundred yards in penaltys!

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Worthlessberger wrote:
Lost to the Browns...and the Chiefs...and the Raiders....way to defend the title!
How can you talk smack when you lost?

Since: Aug 08

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2009
usa wrote:
Finally this season they are penalizing those dirty birds and convict Ray Lewis like they should how many did they have today? Five hundred yards in penaltys!
no thugs on the steelers......except maybe an accused rapist and a women beater to name a few
Steelers

Dover, PA

#9 Dec 27, 2009
Nice catch MASON!!!!!!!!!!
Steelers

Dover, PA

#10 Dec 27, 2009
oOps wrote:
<quoted text>
because the Ravens have a chance to go to the playoffs and the stealers don't
They don;t? You better check your info. Steelers are very much alive for the playoffs.
Steelers

Dover, PA

#11 Dec 27, 2009
Worthlessberger wrote:
And they beat the Ravens...lol.....Big Ben 5 straight against the hapless Ravens

Latrobe, PA

#13 Dec 27, 2009
oOps wrote:
<quoted text>
and the Ravens beat them and have a better division record ... so if the ravens win next week their in, if they lose, and broncos lose and and a couple other teams lose and stealers win you're in ... u need a lot of help but i guess crazier things have happened so u do have a chance
You need to beat the Raiders first....

Latrobe, PA

#14 Dec 27, 2009
brother lo wrote:
<quoted text>
no thugs on the steelers......except maybe an accused rapist and a women beater to name a few
What's goin on w/Snuggs?
Here we Go

Dover, PA

#16 Dec 27, 2009
Raiders beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. Baltimore couldn't do that and you think Baltimore will win in Oakland...LMAO

By the way.....great catch Mason!

Latrobe, PA

#17 Dec 27, 2009
oOps wrote:
<quoted text>
and the Ravens beat them and have a better division record ... so if the ravens win next week their in, if they lose, and broncos lose and and a couple other teams lose and stealers win you're in ... u need a lot of help but i guess crazier things have happened so u do have a chance
Oops. If you win (Ravens) you still need some help. Sorry.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story...
Steelermaina Runs Wild

Lansing, MI

#18 Dec 27, 2009
rhd wrote:
Steelers beat Ravens enough said the Steelers are Heroes and the Ravens are Zeros. It’s just that simple.

Latrobe, PA

#20 Dec 27, 2009
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
They have it wrong ...
TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM
If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.
If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.
Two Clubs
Head-to-head, if applicable.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in conference games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss.
Ravens beat Denver so they would get the spot
Now that you say that, I think you are right...the NFL site doesn't make sense... Maybe they don't know their own rules.
Steelermaina Runs Wild

Lansing, MI

#21 Dec 27, 2009
Well on like Ray the Knife Looser Louis doing that brother and getting some dumb a$$ to take the blame for it. Big Ben has had nothing proving against him and won’t because he did nothing wrong the Bimbo is looking for some quick cash. And yes the Ravens at least most of them are nothing BUT STREET THUGGS.
I Hate Steelertards

Gettysburg, PA

#22 Dec 27, 2009
Ah yes....the pitiful Steelertards are out in force, spewing their typical Urine & Black colored brand of what they try to claim to be "knowledge" of football. Your chances are pretty SLIM of making the playoffs. Just watch and LISTEN t teh tv shows to see the truth.

Personally I hope neither team gets into the playoffs. Same goes for the Eagles and their miserable excuse for fans.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Slippery Rock, PA

#23 Dec 28, 2009
I Hate Steelertards wrote:
Ah yes....the pitiful Steelertards are out in force, spewing their typical Urine & Black colored brand of what they try to claim to be "knowledge" of football. Your chances are pretty SLIM of making the playoffs. Just watch and LISTEN t teh tv shows to see the truth.
Personally I hope neither team gets into the playoffs. Same goes for the Eagles and their miserable excuse for fans.
have you ever considered that most people don't give a ratsass what you think? dipsh!t.
Rex J Steelman

Saratoga Springs, NY

#24 Dec 28, 2009
Here we Go wrote:
Raiders beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. Baltimore couldn't do that and you think Baltimore will win in Oakland...LMAO
By the way.....great catch Mason!
I don't have anything against Mason, but I LOVED the fact Frank "Phlegm" Walker was the goat not once, but twice! Karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Heap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
News 4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
News Baltimore Sun picks: Ravens vs. Titans (Oct '08) Nov '11 Steel 72
News Fans Rejoice as NFL Lockout Ends (Jul '11) Jul '11 Marques Carter 2
News Ravens lead Steelers 21-7 at halftime (Jan '11) Feb '11 Hair 31
News AFC Divisional Recap: Ravens Eat Crow (Jan '11) Jan '11 Annoyed 1
News Steelers 31, Ravens 24: Roethlisberger's big pa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jonathan S 1
More from around the web