Flacco shows resiliency

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 18, 2008, titled Flacco shows resiliency. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ten days ago in Houston, the Ravens were fresh off a big win, and the team's media relations staff had corralled Joe Flacco for the post-game news conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

John

Emigsville, PA

#1 Nov 18, 2008
Maese,

I've been a real critic of your writing in the past. But I must admit, this is the best article I've ever seen you do. Keep up the good work!

Since: Jul 08

Baltimore

#2 Nov 18, 2008
good article up until your extra cheesey last sentence.
sembo

Westminster, MD

#3 Nov 18, 2008
Steele still thinks Smith should play .
Yard Birds

AOL

#4 Nov 18, 2008
"Ten days ago in Houston, the Ravens were fresh off a big win, and the team's media relations staff had corralled Joe Flacco for the post-game news conference." But last Sunday that same media ran in laughter as the mighty Ravens were demoralized 30-10.

Since: Jul 08

Maryland

#5 Nov 19, 2008
Yard Birds wrote:
"Ten days ago in Houston, the Ravens were fresh off a big win, and the team's media relations staff had corralled Joe Flacco for the post-game news conference." But last Sunday that same media ran in laughter as the mighty Ravens were demoralized 30-10.
Have you ever been to a Ravens game? There is a special public address announcement they play for idiots like you...DON'T BE A JERK!

We lost to the Giants...BIG DEAL! Most of us fans are over it, the Ravens are over it...get over it.

Up next...Filthadelphia

GO RAVENS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Heap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
News 4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
News Baltimore Sun picks: Ravens vs. Titans (Oct '08) Nov '11 Steel 72
News Fans Rejoice as NFL Lockout Ends (Jul '11) Jul '11 Marques Carter 2
News Ravens lead Steelers 21-7 at halftime (Jan '11) Feb '11 Hair 31
News AFC Divisional Recap: Ravens Eat Crow (Jan '11) Jan '11 Annoyed 1
News Steelers 31, Ravens 24: Roethlisberger's big pa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jonathan S 1
More from around the web