Hey Jamison!

Full story: Baltimore Sun 10
Each week, Baltimore Sun reporter Jamison Hensley will answer fan questions about the Ravens. Full Story
D-Will

Baltimore, MD

#1 Sep 19, 2008
I like the 2 rookies...Zbikowski and Nakamura. Both are aggresive and tough and I think can fit into the long range needs for the Ravens defense. What's the downswing on these guys if any?
helllooo

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 19, 2008
So willis got a 40 million, had a $5 million bonus given to him early and made the probowl last year and that's earned him a role? in the offense WTF am I missing this guy was our best player last year, who cares if he doesn't like practice. He's one of the better backs in the league. Rice is a scatback. I like LeRon
Editors on Vacation

Portland, OR

#3 Sep 19, 2008
a total of 3 questions answered? that's it? Did they forget to post the others?
Mike

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2008
Where have you gone Todd Heap?
Dan

Wilmington, DE

#5 Sep 19, 2008
helllooo wrote:
So willis got a 40 million, had a $5 million bonus given to him early and made the probowl last year and that's earned him a role? in the offense WTF am I missing this guy was our best player last year, who cares if he doesn't like practice. He's one of the better backs in the league. Rice is a scatback. I like LeRon
From what I remember hearing shortly after they were drafted, Zbikowski struggles in coverage and and Nakamura is small and lacks desireable speed for the position. Thats ok for me though, because theyre both tough as nails and will fit right in with the Ravens D.
Dan

Wilmington, DE

#6 Sep 19, 2008
Previous post was meant a a reply to D-Will.
terps19

Boucherville, Canada

#7 Sep 19, 2008
Zib is going to be the man soon-
He is the next Ed Reed- well only white. A safety is usually not good at covering a WR- that is why they arent a DB- so i am ok with Zib not being good at covering at the moment. Nakamura needs to hit his growth spurt- could turn into someone like Roy Williams?
TRK

AOL

#8 Sep 19, 2008
terps19 wrote:
He is the next Ed Reed- well only white. A safety is usually not good at covering a WR- that is why they arent a DB- so i am ok with Zib not being good at covering at the moment. Nakamura needs to hit his growth spurt- could turn into someone like Roy Williams?
The dumbest f*&%^kin post out of alll dumb f*&^()n posts.

Zib the white version of reed? Plz someone tell me this kid is on super ibuprofen......wtf have you been smokin?

Since: Jul 08

Baltimore

#9 Sep 19, 2008
terps19 wrote:
mmmmmmyeaaaa. White Ed Reed? I've always been a huuuge Reed fan, on and off the field. He's one cool cat. In my opinion, he's the greatest safety to play in the modern era. How you draw any comparison between the two, except for maybe the same color uniform is beyond reason. I recently checked out a highlight film of Reed on YouTube. Everyone needs to check it out, because it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm tempted to say that Reed is the greatest Raven in franchise history, but Ray just has a huuuge ego which would lead others to believe otherwise. It's close, but Reed is as natural a football player as there's ever been...he's got my vote.
JETS

Quincy, MA

#10 Sep 22, 2008
"Judging by the comments of offensive coordinator Cam Cameron, the Ravens don't plan to start McGahee or use him as the featured back"

Yea right! you have your finger on the pulse, NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Heap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
Baltimore Sun picks: Ravens vs. Titans (Oct '08) Nov '11 Steel 72
Fans Rejoice as NFL Lockout Ends (Jul '11) Jul '11 Marques Carter 2
Ravens lead Steelers 21-7 at halftime (Jan '11) Feb '11 Hair 31
AFC Divisional Recap: Ravens Eat Crow (Jan '11) Jan '11 Annoyed 1
Steelers 31, Ravens 24: Roethlisberger's big pa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jonathan S 1
•••
•••

Todd Heap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••