For Ravens under Harbaugh, talk is cheap

For Ravens under Harbaugh, talk is cheap

There are 20 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 16, 2008, titled For Ravens under Harbaugh, talk is cheap. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Today's game against the defending Super Bowl champion New York Giants can answer a big question about the Ravens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Gary Parks

Uzbekistan

#1 Nov 16, 2008
Good Luck RAVENS! Wish I could watch it live.
Scott G

Alexandria, VA

#2 Nov 16, 2008
GO RAVENS!!!!!!

'Nuff said!
Scott G

Alexandria, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2008
Gary Parks wrote:
I assume you are serving in our armed services there?
Peej

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 16, 2008
Gary Parks wrote:
Are you in the military? If so, God bless you, and you be safe!

This year, it is elating to watch the team play well, but equally satisfying to see them buy into Coach Harbaugh's "one game at a time" approach.

If you go to nfl.com , you can sign up for field pass. That way, you can listen to the games if you choose.

I live in Atlanta and that's how I follow the games.
itssteeven

Goleta, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2008
Ravens WIN THIS ONE ....Big.....
Scott G

Alexandria, VA

#6 Nov 16, 2008
Peej wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the military? If so, God bless you, and you be safe!
This year, it is elating to watch the team play well, but equally satisfying to see them buy into Coach Harbaugh's "one game at a time" approach.
If you go to nfl.com , you can sign up for field pass. That way, you can listen to the games if you choose.
I live in Atlanta and that's how I follow the games.
Gary Parks: I am assuming you are in the military, and would like to make touch with you outside the forum, send you some Ravens gifts. Root them On!!!!
ann

Flint, MI

#7 Nov 16, 2008
Come on, Ravens, win this one. It would be so great. You can do this. GO RAVENS!!
gbw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8 Nov 16, 2008
I feel a suggs running of the mouth coming after a win today. This suggs is the one guy who speaks his mind. Mr Parks, stay safe and may god keep you and our other soldiers from harms way. Hopefully after January, you will be on yourway home. Thank you and others for protecting us.

Since: Aug 07

Hampstead, MD

#9 Nov 16, 2008
The Giants should stomp the Ravens.

If the Ravens pull this one out, they are the real thing, no question about it.
Tom

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#10 Nov 16, 2008
According to the experts, the Ravens were predicted to win around 5 games this year. I would love for the Ravens to make it to the playoffs, but any win from here on out,is just icing on the cake. This years Ravens have been fun to watch. Can now say "the -O- is back in Baltimore".

Ravens 24-20
Pro Raven

Randallstown, MD

#11 Nov 16, 2008
TEAM TEAM TEAM IT"S the only thing that matters !!!!
Bruce

Baltimore, MD

#12 Nov 16, 2008
Gary. Thanx for your service to our country. Without Men and Women like you things like Football wouldn't be possible. I really hate to ruin your day but you're Ravens are in for a long one. Better yet they might as well pack it in for this year. They play the rest of the NFC east plus Pitt & Jacksonville. I say 8-8 would be a good year. Take care and good luck.
ChefSanta

AOL

#13 Nov 16, 2008
My Gosh - How Great it is to watch an Offense that has some imagination, and enthusiasm! Hey, this year is already fun to watch.
Keep up the good work. "Let's build something good together"
Jon

Tempe, AZ

#14 Nov 16, 2008
Gary Parks wrote:
Go to NFL.com and sign up to watch the game on your computer. I think it's $9.95 for a month. I live in Virginia and when the game isn't on regular TV, I watch it at NFL.com .
rolotamassi

Oakland, MD

#15 Nov 16, 2008
any given Sunday..........yes the Ravens can win against the defending SB Champs - with no critical turn overs, no stupid penalties, a productive 3 runner ground game eating up yardage & the clock, timely receptions, and our D continuing to contain. Yes on any given Sunday.........Ravens might serve notice to one & all with a big time road win.

That, coupled with the Steelers losing at home to San Diego - well as Chuck Thompson would say, " go to war Miss Agnes & ain't the beer cold! "

Go Ravens!! Go!!!
SteelDMan

Balsam, NC

#16 Nov 16, 2008
Hey Rolotamassi! Do you now think the Giants are just another team like Flacco does? Maybe your rookie QB has a little more respect for the Giants. Obviously Flacco did not closely watch the Giants- Steelers game which was playoff intensity. Well the Steelers won once again and are on their way to winning the AFC North.
Yard Birds

AOL

#17 Nov 16, 2008
And the Ravens STILL cant beat a real team!
Burt from Essex

Dundalk, MD

#18 Nov 16, 2008
Notice YardTurds doesn't publish where his stupid ass is from?And when we do beat a real team,I'm sure he'll be on here to tell us why it shouldn't count.Go jump on another front runner's bandwagon and stay off of ours.We don't want or need you here.
SteelDMan

Balsam, NC

#19 Nov 17, 2008
Hey I grew up in Pittsburgh which is the city with the greatest football franchise! I can't wait to see the Steelers beat you in your house!
Mike B

Waynesboro, PA

#20 Nov 19, 2008
The Ravens need to take a quote from the great John Unitas, when asked by his coach before an important game to say something to the team Johnny's quote was "talk is cheap, let's go play football" that is all that needs to be said. I have yet to see a game won by players wearing a microphone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Heap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
News 4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
News Baltimore Sun picks: Ravens vs. Titans (Oct '08) Nov '11 Steel 72
News Fans Rejoice as NFL Lockout Ends (Jul '11) Jul '11 Marques Carter 2
News Ravens lead Steelers 21-7 at halftime (Jan '11) Feb '11 Hair 31
News AFC Divisional Recap: Ravens Eat Crow (Jan '11) Jan '11 Annoyed 1
News Steelers 31, Ravens 24: Roethlisberger's big pa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jonathan S 1
More from around the web