Collins's Perfect Timing

Collins's Perfect Timing

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Collins's Perfect Timing. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

How can Todd Collins be so good? Why can he run Al Saunders's offensive system so well when neither Mark Brunell nor Jason Campbell could consistently find the ignition switch? Is it a one-month fluke? How long ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

SEAHAWKS RULE

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jan 3, 2008
TODD COLLINS IS GOING TO GET BROKEN BY THE SEAHAWKS DEFENSE. HE IS A HACK, A ONE HIT WONDER. WATCH MR. COLLINS SHAKE WHEN HE HEARS THE THUNDER OF THE 12TH MAN.

GO SEAHAWKS!

P.S. GO "F" YOURSELF REDSKIN FANS!!
REDSKINS ROCK

Plano, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2008
The Redskins are going to have bird for supper! The Seafarts will be smelling bad by games end!
redskins4life

New Kent, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2008
That's the only noise your team will be making..I hope Landry comes up the middle on a blitz and breaks hasselback in half!!
SEAHAWKS RULE

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jan 3, 2008
YOU REDSKINS ARE SO SAD. AT LEAST THE SEAHAWKS WON THEIR SPOT IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU REDSKINS GOT YOUR SPOT HANDED TO YOU BY THE COWBOYS. IF THE COWBOYS WANTED TO THEY WOULD HAVE SMACKED YOU AROUND LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES YOU ARE. JOE GIBBS IS WASHED UP, TELL HIM TO GO BACK TO GETTING HIS BUTT KICK AT NASCAR!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
JRS

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2008
We all know the thunder of the 12th man will destroy the psyche of the Redskins. This will be a repeat of two years ago. Taylor cannot help his boys now. I am definitely in agreement with SEAHAWKS RULE. I'm a Hawk for life. I can't wait to hear Steve Raible yelling, "TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!"
tednugentsucks

Henderson, NV

#6 Jan 3, 2008
todd collins just needed a chance, check him out on youtube in south bend against notre dame with no timeouts
die hard skins fan

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2008
i think that gibbs has found that veteran quarterback that can use all the talent that the redskins have.this is the joe gibbs formula that has won him 3 superbowls.i also think that this is the team that will go to the superbowl for the nfc.i sat that because this team is gonna get better and better until that glorious day they do make it to the super bowl,and if thats the case they will be the team to give the new england pats there first loss of the season....R.I.P sean taylor
kerry mcgill

West Hartford, CT

#8 Jan 4, 2008
so what is wrong with Gibbs? Start Collins. he played one season with the bills out of college and he was thrust into a big-time organization with a long history and you expect him to win the Super Bowl? Look at the big-time qb's that have come from college and faultered? Manning has become a great but it took time, Grossman is a waste of time, Vick played well but will and would've never gotten close to the Super Bowl, who knows where Rick Mirer has gone.....give the man a chance. Gibbs, sit Campbells a$#$ down.
cesar benavides

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2008
When they raise that flag, it really stands for 21. Redskins are gonna win big in Seattle. They will light up Dallas. This is a team that attacks on offense, defense, and special teams. Total team effort. Pretty hard to beat a team like that. Redskins are hungry, road tested, weather tested, adversity tested...and Gibbs has this team ready for the playoffs. Seahawks won't score more than 9 points - Hasselbeck can't do it all. This will be the Seahawks first test of the year. Redskins have been playing playoff football for the past 4 weeks. Redskins 28-9 over Seahawks.
Curtis

Moundsville, WV

#10 Jan 4, 2008
SEAHAWKS RULE wrote:
YOU REDSKINS ARE SO SAD. AT LEAST THE SEAHAWKS WON THEIR SPOT IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU REDSKINS GOT YOUR SPOT HANDED TO YOU BY THE COWBOYS. IF THE COWBOYS WANTED TO THEY WOULD HAVE SMACKED YOU AROUND LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES YOU ARE. JOE GIBBS IS WASHED UP, TELL HIM TO GO BACK TO GETTING HIS BUTT KICK AT NASCAR!
GO SEAHAWKS!!!
Why would a fan of the Seahawks ever say anything intelligent? There's nothing more pathetic than putting your trust in a balding quarterback and a Craig Stadler look-a-like coach. By casting stones at Joe Gibbs, you're showing your ignorance. Seattle will never make the Super Bowl much less win it. The clause "Seattle playoff win" is in itself an oxymoron. Similarly, there's nothing more hilarious than cheering for the "best" worst team out of the crappy NFC West. I wish the AFC would have kept their detritus to themselves; instead, we have to listen to fans of a heartless team from a city that had its heyday fifteen years ago when flannel was still a viable fashion option. Jim Zorn doesn't even like Seattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
News Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
News Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
News Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
News Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4
More from around the web