Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie

Aug 17, 2011 Full story: WGN-TV Chicago

Unless Caleb Hanie's right arm falls off, he is going to open the season as the backup quarterback for the Chicago Bears.

Full Story
saberblade

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 18, 2011
The only way I would put trust in the Bear's offensive line would be if DNA showed they had a little Butkus attitude in their blood.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Where else would a QB from a league like the Mountain West with a losing record go to and be a back-up besides the Bears? Whats that? The have Martz? I forgot he turned a grocery bagger into a superbowl MVP. That was a win-win Grocery Bagger wins Superbowl MVP and Packers Fans have more gorcery bags to put over their heads so they have a better chance of "scoring" at the bar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4
Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Jan '11) Jan '11 PHARAOAH 1
More from around the web