Chiefs make a play for Printers

With an NCAA championship, school records and a brilliant Rose Bowl performance under his belt, University of Texas quarterback Vince Young is leaving his college highlight reel behind him and heading to the ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bret

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2006
Bret wrote:
I think Damon Huard is the future in KC. I expect him to beat out TG for the job in camp, and open the season in a major way
Well hey....now we get to see how the "future" qb in Huard will do....he is only a stopgap...nothing more
the thing about huard was in response to a moron's posting from eariler in this blog...green is the man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4

Todd Collins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE