Chicago Bears Division Leaders of the...

Chicago Bears Division Leaders of the NFC North

There are 3 comments on the Bears Headquarters story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Chicago Bears Division Leaders of the NFC North. In it, Bears Headquarters reports that:

Now that the dust has settled from the weekend and Todd Collins does not need to throw a meaningful pass for at least aA few days, to sort-of quote Harry Doyle from Major League, the Chicago Bears have managed to win a few games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bears Headquarters.

ROBBYDCARR

Albania

#1 Oct 12, 2010
oh yeh, lets go bears
Da Bears 2010

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2010
What a great article. Enough said.
leo777

Providence, RI

#3 Oct 17, 2010
In the playoffs all NFC teams go through
CHICAGO,but all the experts said at the beginning
of the season DA BEARS would be 7---9.
Now all BEARS fans can LOL LOL LOL.

BEAR FAN----------R.I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
News Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
News Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
News Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
News Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4
More from around the web