Ramsey could be bound for Jets

Mar 14, 2006 Read more: Washington Times
Patrick Ramsey, Washington's former starting quarterback and the team's passing leader in three of the last four seasons, is on the verge of being traded. Read more
Jets fan in DC

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2006
Please not Ramsey. I've watched him play and hes's no back for anyone.
Jet Fan 007

Northport, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2006
I can not believe that the Jets might not trade up in the draft for the Saints pick and take Matt Lienart. Lienart has expressed interest in the Jets and the Jets needs a guy like Matt to be the face of the franchise. JETS FRONT OFFICE- i have a message for you, TRADE up to get matt lienart.

The Jets future should be to trade the number 4 pick and the third round pick for the number 2 pick and then take Lienart. Then trade Abraham and whatever else the Falcons want to the Falcons for the number 14 pick and then pick Lendale White and reunite White and Lienart. Then they should get role players on Defense like Kimo Von Oellhoffen.

JETS GM- Please follow this plan, I know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
News Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
News Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
News Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
News Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4
More from around the web