Collins chosen as Redskins No. 2 quar...

Collins chosen as Redskins No. 2 quarterback ahead of Brunell -...

There are 5 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Sep 5, 2007, titled Collins chosen as Redskins No. 2 quarterback ahead of Brunell -.... In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

ASHBURN, Va. - Todd Collins is the No. 2 quarterback for the Washington Redskins, with Mark Brunell demoted to No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Wm Gavin

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 6, 2007
Collins should be the starter with Brunell as backup or there'll be another losing season for the Camp Springs Redskins.
Independent

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Sep 8, 2007
Redskins need a new owner and new coach even more than another QB.
Marvelous Marv

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2007
I've never seen such mean spirited people jump on a youngster after only his 2nd year in the league. I say he's playing well for his experience, and it's experience that the Tom Brady's of the league have. Let Campbell get his, he will be a good one.
Tim

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Nov 7, 2007
Marvelous Marv wrote:
I've never seen such mean spirited people jump on a youngster after only his 2nd year in the league. I say he's playing well for his experience, and it's experience that the Tom Brady's of the league have. Let Campbell get his, he will be a good one.
he's good, okay even, but Brunell is the current, and he is the future, let brunell play his time til he leaves....
Tim

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 7, 2007
when i daid he, i meant campbell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
News Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
News Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
News Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
News Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4
More from around the web