Campbell Confident He's Redskins' Future

Campbell Confident He's Redskins' Future

There are 6 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Campbell Confident He's Redskins' Future. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

After hearing disturbing rumors earlier in the offseason about his status with the Washington Redskins, quarterback Jason Campbell figured it was time to speak with new coach Jim Zorn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

bigpun1

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Apr 20, 2008
I hope that coach zorn really know what he is doing.I hope that we draft all of our needs and they pan out,we did not address anything in free agency for that i am worried.We need a pss rusher,wide out with size,a safety with atheleticims.and tackle help.i hope we address all of these.
Holiday

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2008
I'm excited to see what they're cooking up for the draft! We finally have some picks and have alot of depth to fill! I think a Pass rushing DE (C. Campbell/Miami for ex) would be great 1st rounder if avail. Go for 2 WR's in 2nd and maybe 5th rounds, a 3rd QB in 6th and work on OL/DL and DB's with 2 3rd rounders and remaining picks. I'm curious to hear what other Skins fans think?? I also REALLY like Zorn's approach so far, and how Cerrato's grasping that whole, build in the draft philosophy!
Skins4life

College Park, MD

#3 Apr 20, 2008
I think Zorn is doing a great job as the new head coach of the Washington Redskins. He is not making promises that he can't keep and he has made sure to handle the issues with players that are unsure about their roles on the team (i.e Rock C., Todd C. and Jason Campbell). I think it was smart to sign Collins back, as he is a great supplement to our offense, especially is something was to happen to Campbell again. i am hoping that we get a safety, corner and D-lineman in the draft. I dont think the receiver issue is as serious as it seems, but we do need another O-lineman as well. I am hoping that Zorn pays attention to the film in the Lions game as well as the Bears game. When Betts and Sellers are incorporated in the offense more, we play so much better. Players want to play harder and at a higher level the more they are involved in the offense.
eloy pena

Abilene, TX

#4 Apr 21, 2008
we need defence than offence i think like u said we need pass rushers like when the hogs were thats what i think we need hope he takes us 2 the superbowl
Robert Hager

Radford, VA

#5 Apr 22, 2008
I think that Jason will be the very good thiis year just believe in yourself and do you best bro.
I just can't wait until we are back in the big game. The super bowl.
Robert Hager

Radford, VA

#6 Apr 22, 2008
After we (the Redskins) win our first game over the Gaints tell the media that Robert Hager(Chilli) said that we was going to win on tv and the score will be Redskins 28 Gaints 15.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears backup Caleb Hanie looking out for No. 2 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Walkfarts 2
News Martz expresses confidence in backup QB Hanie (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears are Prime Example of Why Packers Should K... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Rodgers leads Pack to Super Bowl, beat Bears 21-14 (Feb '11) Feb '11 gather 3
News Coach: Bears' Cutler sprained ligament (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
News Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
News Rodgers Leads Pack To Super Bowl, Beat Bears 21... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 4
More from around the web