Ingram took advantage of opportunity

Dec 13, 2009 Full story: Austin American-Statesman 20

A year ago, Mark Ingram was a freshman backup showing considerable power and potential and a knack for reaching the end zone.

Full Story
ArrowJ

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2009
113 yards rushing and 76 yards receiving. 189 total yards of offense. Did the refs do all that or was the florida defense pussin out. The Gaytor D was pussin out. Tebow cried and all the gaytor fans did the same. Good, now go home and shut up making excuses.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#2 Dec 14, 2009
ArrowJ wrote:
113 yards rushing and 76 yards receiving. 189 total yards of offense. Did the refs do all that or was the florida defense pussin out. The Gaytor D was pussin out. Tebow cried and all the gaytor fans did the same. Good, now go home and shut up making excuses.
Just like Ingram cried when he mistakingly won the Heisman. He realized it should've been Gerhart up there accepting the award. Seaux, he cried like a little baby! But, that's understandable! Everyone really knew that Toby Gerhart was the REAL HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER........lol :\

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#3 Dec 14, 2009
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Ingram cried when he mistakingly won the Heisman. He realized it should've been Gerhart up there accepting the award. Seaux, he cried like a little baby! But, that's understandable! Everyone really knew that Toby Gerhart was the REAL HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER........lol :\
DV you're dumb
Mark Ingram22

Marshall, TX

#4 Dec 14, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>DV you're dumb
Don'ts calls my buddy, DV dum.........He aint's dum! I's dum! I runs trough dems lines foe big gains! We's gonna beats dem horns! My masta Nick says I's good futball playa! And, hes gots lots of $$$ to backs me up!

#6 Dec 16, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>DV you're dumb
Clown, even your buddy, Mark Ingram 22 is backing me up! Cat got your tongue now? HUH? LOL :|

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7 Dec 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Clown, even your buddy, Mark Ingram 22 is backing me up! Cat got your tongue now? HUH? LOL :|
you're dumb
Mark Ingram HImself

Marshall, TX

#8 Dec 16, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb
He's not dum, sa..........Stop talkin' 2 him dat way! I's didnt deserves da hiesman, sa! Masta Saban had it rigged like da LSU/BAMA jama game, sa! Masta Saban rules da univers, sa....Rol Tide rol

ps - I's gonna rips da horns 2 pieces, sa!

pss - Dat gearhart fella prom Stanferd deserves da hiesman doe, sa!

#9 Dec 16, 2009
Mark Ingram HImself wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not dum, sa..........Stop talkin' 2 him dat way! I's didnt deserves da hiesman, sa! Masta Saban had it rigged like da LSU/BAMA jama game, sa! Masta Saban rules da univers, sa....Rol Tide rol
ps - I's gonna rips da horns 2 pieces, sa!
pss - Dat gearhart fella prom Stanferd deserves da hiesman doe, sa!
Thanks, Mark for taking up for me........and, I'm so sorry to that Gerhart should've been the Heisman Trophy winner. It sort of bums me out too........for you anyway.

Roll Tide Roll against the Longhorns. I just know y'all will crush them!!! by 20-40 points! Maybe even more!:|

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#10 Dec 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Thanks, Mark for taking up for me........and, I'm so sorry to that Gerhart should've been the Heisman Trophy winner. It sort of bums me out too........for you anyway.
Roll Tide Roll against the Longhorns. I just know y'all will crush them!!! by 20-40 points! Maybe even more!:|
you like him cuz his name is Mark FACT

#11 Dec 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you like him cuz his name is Mark FACT
I'll have to admit Mark is better than any of the following names. LOL :\

Africa
Alphonse
Amos
Armstrong
Booker T
Autry
Carnell
Cassius
Chante
Cleveland
Cordell
Corey
or even, Cornell

LMAO!

Yeah, Mark is much better than the names I just mentioned. I can name some more names if you want me to that I'm glad that Ingram kid isn't named if you want me to. LMAO!

#12 Dec 17, 2009
Then, there is a lot of D names that I'm glad Mark isn't named. LOL But, Toby should've gotten no matter what Mark's name was. FACT! Here are some D names that I'm glad that Mark isn't named. LOL :)

D'ante
D'lon
D'marco
D'marcus
D'Sean
D'shaun
Damarco
Damone
Dandrae
Daquain
Darius
Dauntay
Davian
Davion
De'ron
De'vegas
De-Angelo
De-John
De-Morris
Delon
Delonn
Delroy

Denzel - Sorry Denzel Washington! I don't like your first name!

Deon - Sorry Deon Sanders! I don't like you anyway! LOL

Devondre
Devontae
Donall
Dontrell

Then, there is T name that I'm glad Mark isn't named

TYRONE.......LOL :|

Then, there's two more off hand that I can think of......LEROY & WILLIE-Sorry Willie Mayes (#24) and Willie McCovey (#44) even though I liked them when they played baseball for the San Francisco Giants

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#14 Dec 17, 2009
<quoted text>
I'll have to admit Mark is better than any of the following names. LOL :\
Africa
Alphonse
Amos
Armstrong
Booker T
Autry
Carnell
Cassius
Chante
Cleveland
Cordell
Corey
or even, Cornell
LMAO!
Yeah, Mark is much better than the names I just mentioned. I can name some more names if you want me to that I'm glad that Ingram kid isn't named if you want me to. LMAO!
I like Booker T

#15 Dec 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I like Booker T
As the cheer goes, "Who ah?..Who ah..we? We ah..We ah Booker T!" LOL!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#16 Dec 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you like him cuz his name is Mark FACT
LOL! Hi baby!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#17 Dec 17, 2009
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi baby!
YO CRAZY how you was LOL ????

#18 Dec 17, 2009
As the Booker T. Washington cheerleaders say:

Who ah (are)?....Who ah (are) we?......We (are) ah...We ah (are) Booker T.!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#19 Dec 17, 2009
As the Booker T. Washington cheerleaders say:
Who ah (are)?....Who ah (are) we?......We (are) ah...We ah (are) Booker T.!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
chew tobacco chew tobacco spit on the wall Booker T. we fer YALL !!!! GO BOOKER T. BOOGER BEARS

#20 Dec 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>chew tobacco chew tobacco spit on the wall Booker T. we fer YALL !!!! GO BOOKER T. BOOGER BEARS
LOL Fo sho! Fo sho! LOL
Mark Ingram

Marshall, TX

#22 Dec 21, 2009
I's not the bes playa in da cuntry. Dat gi out dere at Stanferd shud ve won da dam hiesman. I's be's no good. I's realy only 2nd bes! I's lifts sum wates doe. I's cans lifts over to hundred foe-ty foe pouns over my hed! I's b's strong!:0

#23 Dec 21, 2009
Mark Ingram wrote:
I's not the bes playa in da cuntry. Dat gi out dere at Stanferd shud ve won da dam hiesman. I's be's no good. I's realy only 2nd bes! I's lifts sum wates doe. I's cans lifts over to hundred foe-ty foe pouns over my hed! I's b's strong!:0
Mark, even though you can't talk very well, you can't spell very well at all, and you certainly didn't deserve the Heisman Trophy, I still think you're a pretty funny guy. You know that Gerhart should've been the Heisman Winner too, not you! You have to be quite a man to admit that, ya know? Of course you know because you're a stand up guy that speaks very well in EBONICS, that is! LOL Pardon me! I wasn't trying to be rude, Mark! Mark, did you know that Toby Gerhart was taking 21 hours, still managed to play Heisman type football, and he has a 3.25 grade point average? I know that the 21 hours doesn't make too much sense to you because you can't count that high. How many hours do you take, Mark? 9 hours? 12 hours? and Majoring in Football Practice? LOL :| Just joking, Mark. But, it's not far from the truth, now is it? LOL :| Talk to ya later, Mark. Congratulations for falsely winning the Heisman Trophy, ya hear?:|

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toby Gerhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaguars optimistic about offense Sep '14 Loseruars 1
How the Eagles Can Shut Down Toby Gerhart, Jagu... Sep '14 Mark Brunell 3
5 Worst Teams In NFL Heading Into 2014 Season Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 21
CBS Sports says Toby Gerhart is a better fantas... Aug '14 TealTards 1
Jaguars fourth on least desirable list Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 6
Jacksonville Jaguars Make Appearances in ESPN's... Aug '14 Fartville 1
Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart Aug '14 Spielman 2
More from around the web