Famous First: Alabama's Ingram Captur...

Famous First: Alabama's Ingram Captures Heisman Trophy

There are 4 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Famous First: Alabama's Ingram Captures Heisman Trophy. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Mark Ingram dabbed his eyes, took a deep breath and tried to steady himself. All set, he accepted the Heisman that completes Alabama's trophy case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

wgol radio station

Leighton, AL

#1 Dec 13, 2009
We are TIDE PRIDE we carry every ALABAMA football game we here at the station are big BAMA fans we all have something in our office we thank coach NICK and the rest of the staff keep it because you can hear this little town say go BAMA we are a football town in RUSSELLVILLE,ALABAMA I think all we do is breath football so for MARK ,COACH NICK &THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ROLL TIDE ROLL
Bree

Cropwell, AL

#3 Dec 13, 2009
I would like to congradulate Ingram, Coach Saben, the staff and the entire team for this awesome honor. The entire team deserves praise for what they have done this year.
1MAC-D

Albertville, AL

#4 Dec 13, 2009
I think it is totally AWESOME THAT "MICHAEL INGRAM JR.(LITTLE GORILLA) got the first Heisman ever for Alabama with NO DOUBT THE BEST COACH WE'VE HAD SINCE THE BEAR BRYANT!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL WE GOING TO ROLL OVER THEM LONGHORNS TO ON JAN.7,2010,I JUST REALLY HOPE THAT INGRAM WILL STAY WITH US HIS SENIOR YEAR BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOT TO MOVE ON IN LIFE AND DO WHAT GOD DIRECTS HIM TO DO & I KNOW HE WILL DO JUST THAT!!! LOVE YOU 4 EVER GOD BLESSED YOU WITH A GREAT ABILITY TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND FOLLOW IN YOUR FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS JUST WITHOUT THE MISTAKES HE MADE,MAY GOD BE WITH YOU & YOUR WHOLE FAMILY THRU ALL THE HOLIDAYS,BE CAREFUL,WE LOVE YOU FROM DOWN HERE IN THE SOUTH!!!
Bill

Birmingham, AL

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Hey WHNT, how about you get someone to do a Google image search for the correct Mark Ingram who won the Heisman. His dad didn't win the award, why is his picture on the front page of the story? WOW, someone who did the work on this story must have been living under a boulder!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toby Gerhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars optimistic about offense (Sep '14) Sep '14 Loseruars 1
News How the Eagles Can Shut Down Toby Gerhart, Jagu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mark Brunell 3
News 5 Worst Teams In NFL Heading Into 2014 Season (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 21
News CBS Sports says Toby Gerhart is a better fantas... (Aug '14) Aug '14 TealTards 1
News Jaguars fourth on least desirable list (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Jacksonville Jaguars Make Appearances in ESPN's... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Fartville 1
News Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart (Jul '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
More from around the web