College Football Notebook; New Vols c...

College Football Notebook; New Vols coach reassures fans | The ...

There are 42 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 16, 2010, titled College Football Notebook; New Vols coach reassures fans | The .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Tennessee was impressed with Derek Dooley's work at Louisiana Tech and as an assistant under Nick Saban at LSU.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Me Wolfie

Kailua, HI

#41 Jan 19, 2010
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
When you retire and move out this way......to Texas, you'll find out that USC is definitely not the top! LOL But, Chow is certainly good one! USChoke better watch out for the mighty Bruins, I'm telling ya! LOL
<-------Can not wait to retire and get the hell outta CALI. I am not a CALI kind of girl.
Just Me Wolfie

Kailua, HI

#42 Jan 19, 2010
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest that I've heard is that Gary Crowton is staying. I feel that is one position that should change. Gary Crowton sucks as our offenseive coordinator. We need another Jimbo Fisher to be our offensive coordinator. We do have two new coaches that just started in the Capital One Bowl, LSU recruiting coordinator Frank Wilson and wide receiver coach Billy Gonzales. They both should help us a bunch in the 2010 season and as long as they stay with us and don't get asked to be head coaches somewhere like so many of our coodinators get asked to do. But, the bad news is that Gary Crowton is remaining OC. That really sucks! I just hope Gonzales and Wilson make a significant positive change in our team.:)
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2010/01/lsu...
As far as the tornado is concerned, get in a small room in the middle of the house, and as far away from windows as you can possibly get. Almost all people don't have cellars here either. Some rich folks might have some special room that is made to resist tornadoes and everything. But, I don't have one; and, I have a very large room in the middle of my house. LOL That sucks as far as having to get in a SMALL ROOM in the middle of the house. I can't do that, just the closest small room in the middle of the house without any windows!:)
Yah I heard LSU was getting them some new Coaches. I like that team too. They have a HUGE fan base.

We live at the beach. No one has a cellar. I told the neighbor lady just go to your closet with your baby. Some folks near me are evacuating, LOL! CALI folks they are so weak. They just afraid of everything. I have been through 2 cat 5 hurricanes, if that happened here, CALI would never recover. They are just too weak to care for themselves. They would be worst then folks in the Bayou who are still complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toby Gerhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars optimistic about offense (Sep '14) Sep '14 Loseruars 1
News How the Eagles Can Shut Down Toby Gerhart, Jagu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mark Brunell 3
News 5 Worst Teams In NFL Heading Into 2014 Season (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 21
News CBS Sports says Toby Gerhart is a better fantas... (Aug '14) Aug '14 TealTards 1
News Jaguars fourth on least desirable list (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Jacksonville Jaguars Make Appearances in ESPN's... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Fartville 1
News Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart (Jul '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2