Upland unprepared

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

In 2009, Upland would have been able to shrug off a defeat like Friday night's 35-21 loss to Norco.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2010
UHigh Mama

Ontario, CA

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Clay Fowler strikes again. We win and we get a three inch article on the second page. We lose and we get lambasted on the front page.
Well Done

Covina, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2010
UHigh Mama wrote:
Clay Fowler strikes again. We win and we get a three inch article on the second page. We lose and we get lambasted on the front page.
I could not agree with you more. The sports page is so bias, even the kids at Los Osos and some of the other schools joke about the Daily Bulletin and thier coverage of Upland High. Heck Upland High Schools Girls Volleyball took fifth at the Edison Tournement in the gold division, and the paper never even mentioned it, but they put Los Osos scores and even Bonita highlights in the paper. Sounds like someone has an axe to grind?
upland res

Yucaipa, CA

#3 Sep 25, 2010
This loss can be a very good thing for Upland.Hopefully they learn from thier many mistakes. P.S. Why is the Bulletin down on Upland?
Russell

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2010
GO UPLAND!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toby Gerhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Worst Teams In NFL Heading Into 2014 Season Thu Flatulence Fred 21
CBS Sports says Toby Gerhart is a better fantas... Thu TealTards 1
Jaguars fourth on least desirable list Thu Flatulence Fred 6
Jacksonville Jaguars Make Appearances in ESPN's... Aug 21 Fartville 1
Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart Aug 20 Spielman 2
Toby Gerhart's Performance Against Chicago Bear... Aug 18 Spielman 3
Return of Alex Mack? Jaguars make it harder on ... Apr '14 Return of the Mack 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000