What to Expect From the Minnesota Vik...

What to Expect From the Minnesota Vikings in 2010

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 24, 2010, titled What to Expect From the Minnesota Vikings in 2010. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

One bad throw was all it took for the Minnesota Vikings to not make it to the Super Bowl in Miami, Florida against the Indianapolis Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

olderbuzzard

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 25, 2010
The vikings have a much tougher schedule this year but so do the packers and bears.With the improvements in all the divisons I dont think youll see any 12-4 teams this year.You could probably get into the playoffs with a 10-6 record this year.
Bullfarts

United States

#2 May 25, 2010
Then choke in the post season like the Packers

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 May 26, 2010
olderbuzzard wrote:
The vikings have a much tougher schedule this year but so do the packers and bears.With the improvements in all the divisons I dont think youll see any 12-4 teams this year.You could probably get into the playoffs with a 10-6 record this year.
It is ranked 15th toughest schedule based on last year's opponents records, however Ne, Az, AND Philly are not as good as they were last year, maybe NE will be about the same but they are not the team they once were and are very beatable. Philly and AZ lost their QB's and other key players so I do not think they are as strong as they were either last year. NO, Dallas, Jets and GB will be difficult games however, I can see the vikes going 12-4 again but I am saying 11-5.
Bullfarts

United States

#4 May 27, 2010
It's our time! It's our time 4........V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

#5 May 27, 2010
Im not sure what to expect from the Vikings. I do know there will be 800 topix stories on the Vikings to start the year, and then that should quickly tail off during the season.
Bullfarts

United States

#6 May 27, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
It's our time! It's our time 4........V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
Then Favre throws INTs and AP fumbles

12 victorious wins out the window

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toby Gerhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars optimistic about offense (Sep '14) Sep '14 Loseruars 1
News How the Eagles Can Shut Down Toby Gerhart, Jagu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mark Brunell 3
News 5 Worst Teams In NFL Heading Into 2014 Season (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 21
News CBS Sports says Toby Gerhart is a better fantas... (Aug '14) Aug '14 TealTards 1
News Jaguars fourth on least desirable list (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Jacksonville Jaguars Make Appearances in ESPN's... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Fartville 1
News Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart (Jul '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
More from around the web