New York Jets Name Greg McElroy Starting QB vs. San Diego Chargers

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: NFLSpinZone 6

Dec. 2, 2012; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Jets quarterback Greg McElroy walks off the field after the game against the Arizona Cardinals at MetLife Stadium.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 19, 2012
They named Tebow the leader of the pregame team prayer, the first part of his apprenticeship to becoming the first-string benchwarmer
McBenchwarmer

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 19, 2012
The Jets are eager to fully determine whether McElroy sucks as badly as Sanchez and Tebow do.
michael

Alice, TX

#3 Dec 19, 2012
The guy has one bad year and everybody hates him well maybe mark Sanchez don't need the jets anyway maybe he better on another team
Tony Jersey Shore Sparano

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 20, 2012
michael wrote:
The guy has one bad year and everybody hates him
They guy has a career qb rating of 72. One bad year, LMAO, more like one bad career.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Sparano put him in the perfect position to fail, and he carried that out to a T.
I really think they should put Teblow in just so all the soccer mom's would tune in and see how much he really sucks. If you can't be "plan B" on this team, next stop, the frozen tundra of Edmonton
michael

Alice, TX

#6 Dec 21, 2012
It don't matter about the record everybody know there lies when come to Hispanic player they lie on the cards he Is a way better then Tim tebow that's for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2
•••
•••

Tim Tebow People Search