Coach worried Tebow won't get another NFL gig

May 15, 2013 Full story: Fox Sports 13

Since Tim Tebow's release from the New York Jets in late April, no serious offers have been made for the quarterback.

Full Story
John A

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 16, 2013
The campaign against this decent man is ridiculous. Teams are scared to touch him just like the demonized repo a are scared to I peach Obama despite over 100 impeachable crimes.
I wish Tim the best. If he said he was gay he would have five offers I am hour.
Tebows mom

Houston, TX

#2 May 16, 2013
As a gay man, that comment is just ludicrous. Collins came out as gay and no one was banging down his door with offers.

The reason Tebow doesn't have a job is because he simply isn't good enough. Tough luck.
Beanman

Orlando, FL

#3 May 16, 2013
I just can't believe all those Jacksonville fans who don't want Tim Tebow. The man deserves a fair chance which he had not had. Good ole John Elway threw him to the wolves when he ga e him away to the Jets. Rex Ryan did to him what our glorious president is doing to our country.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 16, 2013
Beanman wrote:
I just can't believe all those Jacksonville fans who don't want Tim Tebow. The man deserves a fair chance which he had not had. Good ole John Elway threw him to the wolves when he ga e him away to the Jets. Rex Ryan did to him what our glorious president is doing to our country.
Where do you all come up with this garbage? READ SOMETHING FOR ONCE instead of spreading rumor and conjecture!

Tebow HIMSELF, not anyone else, maybe besides god which is a whole other story chose to go to the Jets INSTEAD OF the Jags.

This is on Tebow. He thought he could go in and bump off Sanchez quickly but TT as reported by numerous analysts remained terrible in practice and could not win the job.

He got a fair shake in NY and he failed. He was also told since he couldn't cut it as their QB that they would use him at other positions in which he outright refused.

Put the blame where it deserves to be and accept the fact that Tebow has been given every chance available and most say he's been given more chances than he should've been.

Pro sports weed out the players from the posers and TT was a great college player but he's no NFL QB.
j bark

United States

#5 May 17, 2013
A fair chance?! Haha wow maybe YOU should read up, rex ryan screwed tim over and ruined his career. As did josh mcdaniels by drafting him in the first round.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#6 May 17, 2013
j bark wrote:
A fair chance?! Haha wow maybe YOU should read up, rex ryan screwed tim over and ruined his career. As did josh mcdaniels by drafting him in the first round.
So you believe this to be some massive conspiracy against TT? You think the Jets paid over $2mil for him and gave the Broncos 2 draft picks and paid his salary and all that goes with it just so they could sabotage his career and mess their season up? Why would anyone want to sabotage his career and then shoot themselves in the foot? If TT was good enough, I'd want him as a 9er even though he's the leader of the sheeple, but the fact is he's not and he hasn't been able to prove otherwise and that's why every NFL team to this day has said "no thanks" to TT.

What McDaniels did was pure idiocy and he paid for it by losing his job but the most blame must go to TT for never improving and running a close second is his tebowmaniacs who come up with crazy BS like you just did and wont see or listen to reason and logic.

You all can thank yourselves for inevitably sabotaging his career with your delusional and insane expectations and then following through by clamoring for him. Go on, pat yourselves on the back...
mark mehall

Baltimore, MD

#7 May 17, 2013
Beanman wrote:
I totally agree. I've never seen such a quality athlete, who is a winner, leader and role model treated so poorly in my lifetime. Sad to see the direction that our society is heading. Whatever his future holds, he'll always be a winner and a class act.
Tim Teslut

Miami, FL

#9 May 17, 2013
j bark wrote:
So if Ryan screwed Tebow, then Tebow is no longer a virgin and he engaged in premarital sex.

Tebow is a sinner. And he can't throw for shit.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#10 May 17, 2013
mark mehall wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. I've never seen such a quality athlete, who is a winner, leader and role model treated so poorly in my lifetime. Sad to see the direction that our society is heading. Whatever his future holds, he'll always be a winner and a class act.
Do what you're good at. Tebow was meant to stand in front of a large adoring crowd and preach hate and intolerance. Let him lead the masses with chants of WHITE POWER
nils

United States

#11 May 18, 2013
If Tebow really wanted to play he would change positions and continue to improve. I'm thinking either arena or the cfl in the meantime. I am shock to see jax not pick him up due to his popularity in the region- at least ticket sales would go up and surely he could compete against gabbert.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#13 May 23, 2013
Teams interested in Teblow? crickets

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#14 May 23, 2013
nils wrote:
I am shock to see jax not pick him up due to his popularity in the region- at least ticket sales would go up and surely he could compete against gabbert.
Half a million real Jags fans sent a clear message. They said "NO" to Tebow.

http://evenifhesreleased.com/

It's actually not that shocking. If he could actually throw and didn't have a circus of crazies ruining yet another thing in life he may still be employed and successful.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#15 May 23, 2013
Five words for Tim tebow;

Tight End = Hall of Fame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov 16 Mark 8
Tim Tebow says Gators lack toughness, leadership Nov 10 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 43

Tim Tebow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE