San Francisco 49ers Interested in Tim Tebow, Trade With New York Jets?

Mar 7, 2013 Full story: NFLSpinZone 48

December 9, 2012; Jacksonville, FL, USA; New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow warms up before the game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the New York Jets at EverBank Field.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Its chilly out there in San Fran
Benches need to be warmed
Tim Telisp

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Ohhh fabulous, and lotsa Frisco boys are gonna be interested in Teblow too. He's so pretty.
Tebow Fan

Greenville, NC

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Haters....hey laughing bear fan....maybe TEBOEW should come to Chicago and be starting QB over .Jay Cutler with his piss poor attitude....Cutler sure hasn't got it done.....missed the playoffs the last 2 years....maybe TEBOW can start in the Windy City and show Cutler how to be a leader.....Tebow Haters are funny to me....They really have no real reasons at all to hate TEBOW but still do....TEBOW TIME is whats up...Rex Ryan is an idiot and that isn't TEBOWS fault he didn't play this year....If Rex had of got his head out of Sanche's ass he would of realized TEBOW is a better QB than half the NFL's starters and mostly all the 2nd stringers in the league....AND THATS WHATS UP
Tim Telisp

Miami, FL

#4 Mar 8, 2013
"attitude", "leader", none of that fluffy shit helps when Teblow buries one into the turf 8 yards away from the WR's outstretched hands.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Tebow Fan, why does Tebow deserve special treatment? I thought the best players at their position played? There is no conspiracy going on with Tebow not getting playing time. He can't throw the ball accurately with any consistency. Case closed. I am not a tebow hater, I am a tebow-fan hater. Big difference. You are following a false prophet. Go ahead and thump your bible

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#6 Mar 8, 2013
No thanks keep him away from here.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Tebow Fan, why does Tebow deserve special treatment? I thought the best players at their position played? There is no conspiracy going on with Tebow not getting playing time. He can't throw the ball accurately with any consistency. Case closed. I am not a tebow hater, I am a tebow-fan hater. Big difference. You are following a false prophet. Go ahead and thump your bible
Well said.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#8 Mar 8, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
No thanks keep him away from here.
Could you imagine?

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#9 Mar 8, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Could you imagine?
I don't even want to imagine the circus that is tebow in SF lol
Tebow Fan

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Ur funny Laughing Bears fan..A quarterback that wins 2 College National Championships and brings a Denver team that was 1-4 in 2011 to make the playoffs and also a playoff win is a great quarterback and can no dout throw a football....Like I said....u have no facts to back up ur words....U say he can't throw...well Tebows career stats don't lie...so maybe he has a low passing completion percentage in the NFL but he wins....that's what counts....I mean compare Tebows and John Elways first years in the NFL stats to each other....Tebow beat him in every stat....so u going to now say Elway was not a good QB....and I'm not a Bible thumper....but I am a Florida Gator fan and Tebow is one of the greatest QBs of all time....NY let him down and when he gets on another team and a shot as starting QB I'm sure hes going to do great....Can't wait to it happens so people like you and other Tebow haters can be proven wrong....Its just a matter of time before its going to be TEBOW TIME.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
Ur funny Laughing Bears fan..A quarterback that wins 2 College National Championships and brings a Denver team that was 1-4 in 2011 to make the playoffs and also a playoff win is a great quarterback and can no dout throw a football....Like I said....u have no facts to back up ur words....U say he can't throw...well Tebows career stats don't lie...so maybe he has a low passing completion percentage in the NFL but he wins....that's what counts....I mean compare Tebows and John Elways first years in the NFL stats to each other....Tebow beat him in every stat....so u going to now say Elway was not a good QB....and I'm not a Bible thumper....but I am a Florida Gator fan and Tebow is one of the greatest QBs of all time....NY let him down and when he gets on another team and a shot as starting QB I'm sure hes going to do great....Can't wait to it happens so people like you and other Tebow haters can be proven wrong....Its just a matter of time before its going to be TEBOW TIME.
Tebows completions and completion % are horrible. Winning a playoff game doesn't make the qb great. Dilfer won a superbowl and he is below average.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
Ur funny Laughing Bears fan..A quarterback that wins 2 College National Championships and brings a Denver team that was 1-4 in 2011 to make the playoffs and also a playoff win is a great quarterback and can no dout throw a football....Like I said....u have no facts to back up ur words....U say he can't throw...well Tebows career stats don't lie...so maybe he has a low passing completion percentage in the NFL but he wins....that's what counts....I mean compare Tebows and John Elways first years in the NFL stats to each other....Tebow beat him in every stat....so u going to now say Elway was not a good QB....and I'm not a Bible thumper....but I am a Florida Gator fan and Tebow is one of the greatest QBs of all time....NY let him down and when he gets on another team and a shot as starting QB I'm sure hes going to do great....Can't wait to it happens so people like you and other Tebow haters can be proven wrong....Its just a matter of time before its going to be TEBOW TIME.
He's a great college QB but it doesn't translate to the NFL. Ryan leaf was great college qb but didn't translate either.
teebow haters are funny

Hollywood, FL

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Tim Telisp wrote:
"attitude", "leader", none of that fluffy shit helps when Teblow buries one into the turf 8 yards away from the WR's outstretched hands.
high schoolers not allowed to post. New rule.take a hike.
teebow haters are funny

Hollywood, FL

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Tebow Fan, why does Tebow deserve special treatment? I thought the best players at their position played? There is no conspiracy going on with Tebow not getting playing time. He can't throw the ball accurately with any consistency. Case closed. I am not a tebow hater, I am a tebow-fan hater. Big difference. You are following a false prophet. Go ahead and thump your bible
Couldn't resist the bible reference.. it gives u away as closet tt hater. Elevate your game or take a hike.
teebow haters are funny

Hollywood, FL

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Correct me if I m wrong but aren't there about 10 really bad or below avg qb in the league?
teebow haters are funny

Hollywood, FL

#16 Mar 8, 2013
I wonder what a battle between tt haters and tt types would be like? Don't see myself rooting for the tt haters club. Who could?
Tebow Fan

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2013
I'm almost 40 years old....not a teen-ager....but u haters going to hate no matter if u have nothing to back the negative u talk about Tebow up....Maybe u drinki the same delusion kool-aid Rex Ryan drinks.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
I'm almost 40 years old....not a teen-ager....but u haters going to hate no matter if u have nothing to back the negative u talk about Tebow up....Maybe u drinki the same delusion kool-aid Rex Ryan drinks.
Drinking the "delusional/killer kool-aid" has been reserved for the crazy christians.

If TT had the actual skill to deserve the QB spots and earned his place instead of it being clamored and gifted to him due to his faith I'd have absolutely NO ISSUE with him at all.

I liked Reggie White because the man never quit and earned his place as one of the best even though I'm not a christian. I liked Kurt Warner and what he went through and EARNED despite his faith. I still support Notre Dame and root for Brady Quinn to finally make good despite faith differences.

For most of us "TT haters" it's not him we dislike really, it's you tebowmaniacs we take issue with because you expect the world to be given to him without earning it even though there have been other qb's in the past with more talent and less hype passed over and never given a chance.
Broncos Fan

Eugene, OR

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Tebow had the highest passer rating in SEC history easily beating Peyton Eli Stafford or Couch ! Cant have those numbers if you aren't a very acurate passer. Do the math haters he is being blackballed because of his beliefs and im not s church going person it's just a fact. Also his stats in the NFL his first 10 games are better than almost every hall of Fame QB out there so the numbers dont lie just the people do !!!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#20 Mar 12, 2013
Broncos Fan wrote:
Tebow had the highest passer rating in SEC history easily beating Peyton Eli Stafford or Couch ! Cant have those numbers if you aren't a very acurate passer. Do the math haters he is being blackballed because of his beliefs and im not s church going person it's just a fact. Also his stats in the NFL his first 10 games are better than almost every hall of Fame QB out there so the numbers dont lie just the people do !!!
What stats please show them. I will bet you my savings that his comp.% and completions and QBR and passer rating are no where near as good as you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow Dec 5 Mark M 1
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 8
Tim Tebow says Gators lack toughness, leadership Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
More from around the web