Boomer Esiason says Jets should cut Tim Tebow

Aug 6, 2012 Full story: Newsday 14

Merrick Rd. is closed in both directions in front of South Nassau Hospital located at 1 Healthy Way due to an auto accident.

Full Story
tebow fan

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 8, 2012
why would the jets cut tebow? tebow makes watching football fun again. he is a great team mate and loves the game, and when he gets his chance he will prove, yet again, that all the NFL experts who dog him are wrong. oh well, its gonna be fun to see these experts embarrassed yet again.
Patriot Fan

Clifton, NJ

#2 Aug 9, 2012
I hope they don't cut him. It will be fun watching the Patriots knocking him all over the field.
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 10, 2012
tebow fan wrote:
why would the jets cut tebow? tebow makes watching football fun again. he is a great team mate and loves the game, and when he gets his chance he will prove, yet again, that all the NFL experts who dog him are wrong. oh well, its gonna be fun to see these experts embarrassed yet again.
You sound like a 21 year old sorority sister.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Does Boomer have to become a bitter assh*le, to get noticed on television?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Does Boomer have to become a bitter assh*le, to get noticed on television?
He's paid to have an opinion. He expressed it, without any bitterness. There is an effect from having Tebow on the team. Will the net effect be positive or negative? Boomer thinks it will be negative. It's a legitmate opinion. Does a football analyst need to be bitter to think that a team may be better off without the baggage that comes with a particular player? Tebow is not the first talented player to have their value questioned.

“Golden State Of Mind”

Since: Jun 09

Fairfield, CA

#6 Aug 11, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's paid to have an opinion. He expressed it, without any bitterness. There is an effect from having Tebow on the team. Will the net effect be positive or negative? Boomer thinks it will be negative. It's a legitmate opinion. Does a football analyst need to be bitter to think that a team may be better off without the baggage that comes with a particular player? Tebow is not the first talented player to have their value questioned.
Exactly, but everyone always overreacts when it involves Tebow.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Sorry, but i feel it is mean spirited, to say he should be cut....and stupid, as Tebow sells jerseys and tickets, and greed is always the bottom line....sounds more like forcing contravercy, and Boomer is the NFL's Nancy Grace.....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Diamond X wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, but everyone always overreacts when it involves Tebow.
Just because you overreact when it involves Tebow, doesn't mean that everyone else does.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Sorry, but i feel it is mean spirited, to say he should be cut....and stupid, as Tebow sells jerseys and tickets, and greed is always the bottom line....sounds more like forcing contravercy, and Boomer is the NFL's Nancy Grace.....
I understand your opinion. Should I say that you are being mean spirited toward Boomer? In my opinion it is extremely mean spirited to compare anybody to Nancy Grace. Are you being stupid because you have an opinion about Boomer? I don't think so and I don't think Boomer is stupid for having an opinion about Tebow. You may disagree with Boomer, but the reasons that he gave for believing the Jets would better without Tebow were rational.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10 Aug 12, 2012
..Just because you overreact, when it comes to Boomer.....
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Boomer Esiason should cut that moron he does the show with on WFAN!
Mcartmill

Enterprise, AL

#12 Aug 21, 2012
tebow fan wrote:
Boomer acts like he was some great quarterback to have such strong opinions on who should be cut??? Why isn't Boomer coaching for goodness sake if he is so knowledgable on who should be cut? Hello? I think the bottom line is that he is jealous of Tebows popularity, and he keeps dogging him to get his own media spotlight! Give it up Boomer! Don't you know the scripture verse....."if God is for you, who can be against you" (Romans 8)
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#13 Aug 23, 2012
If Tebow were cut, he'd simply heal himself by touching the wound and sealing it with sticky white man-goo he carries around in his left hand
Tebonics

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
If Tebow were cut, he'd simply heal himself by touching the wound and sealing it with sticky white man-goo he carries around in his left hand
...then, he would bandage the cut with a sweaty soilded loincloth used by a 500lb sumo wrestler...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2
•••
•••

Tim Tebow People Search