Tebow, Brady worried about Hernandez in 2011, video shows

Jul 16, 2013 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

Quarterbacks Tom Brady, left, and Tim Tebow meet at midfield following the Patriots' 41-23 win over the Broncos in December 2011.

Full Story
Mensa7

Cypress, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
The Pats Future
Brady is so good that he gives the Pats a floor they can't fall below. Unfortunately the Pats management is so poor they have created a ceiling which they can't go beyond.
Just as there are defensive and offensive schemes that help teams become successful, their are management schemes or techniques that will allow a team to improve. Unfortunately the Pats have yet to figure it out. Only an infusion of new management blood will cure what ails the Pats.
If San Fran, Seattle, Atlanta, Denver, Houston, Baltimore can do it, why can't the Pats. It's time the Pats stop using Brady to prop them up and get a guy like Ozzie Newsome to take over player personnel. Only then will the Pats have a legitimate chance in stead of hoping to get lucky with Brady playing out of his mind. And even when he does someone drops the ball, just like management!
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Mensa7 wrote:
Only an infusion of new management blood will cure what ails the Pats.
Only an infusion of more alcohol will cure what ails the Bronco's front office
Mensa2

Cypress, CA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an infusion of more alcohol will cure what ails the Bronco's front office
We'll drink to that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct 7 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1

Tim Tebow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE