If Manti Te'o is the new Tim Tebow, we're doomed in Denver

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

Nothing personal against the Notre Dame linebacker. He seems like a nice kid, who was a nice little player on a famed college team.

Comments
261 - 280 of 291 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

_Jusayin_ wrote:
Ol'Artie, what a piece of work he is isn't he?
The guy says he's anointed by "god" and sent from "god" but would "god" send a person (to Topix of all places LOL) who is a liar and doesn't do as he says he's going to do? Artie said he was done responding with us heathens here yet he comes back time after time in a psychopathic rage.
Would "god" anoint and send an insufferable and hateful bigot to do his bidding? Nope.
Lastly, would "god" anoint and send a person who wont even accept his son Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior? That's definitely a big NO.
Ol'Artie, the self anointed lying, hateful, bigoted schizophrenic psychopath.
He's a quintuple threat POS!
> Jusayin', have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? Of course not!!! Listen numb nuts, Artie the Anointed doesn't hate you brainless heathens. He just feels extremely sorry for you losers, and points out your ignorant ways of continuously staying losers. Artie actually feels great pity for you intellectually challenged twits. It's amazing how you continue to show your supreme stupidity. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, remember? So, how would you of all people know what the Almighty would do. God put yours truly here on Topix for a reason. To show others who are lost and confused, that there is a chance to end up in Heaven, if you choose the right path in life, and not wander down the broad highway to stupidity that you atheistic morons are on. To God fearing people, God does things in mysterious ways. God has a purpose to what He does. He's not some drifty heathen like you lifeless morons, who are taking up space on planet Earth, that should had by someone with a righteous direction in their life, and who believes in God. To show you proof that God does things in mysterious ways ... He allows you atheist losers to wander about the planet making complete asses out of yourselves. LMAO!!! Well, it does show that God has a tremendous sense of humor. FACT!!!
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed my friend, let us "pray" for Ol'Artie because if anyone needs it, it's him.
> Truth be known ... Artie the Anointed is praying for you two losers. "God, please help those lost, dazed and confused heathen, atheists, who are taking up our quality space, and breathing our air on this beautiful planet. Yes, touch them with Your magnificent grace, and at least let them be able to tie their own shoes, and, drink their baby formula without spilling it on their mommy's clean floors. And, last but not least, please don't let them get on Topix and confirm their dream destination as 'The Super-massive Black Hole of Dumb @ss'. Thank you Lord!" See, Artie is looking out for you loser's best interests. Now, run along and do the other idiotic things you morons do when not on Topix. Remember, Artie the Anointed will be praying for you! See, there is some good fortune in your miserable, pathetic lives after all.
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually don't mind Cher. Danced my ass off many a time to Believe. At least Cher's real and through email or the like she could actually read our prayers for the poor soul ;).
We both know Ol'Artie "believes".
> You poor, pathetic fool! Yes, Artie does believe ... IN GOD! But, don't fret loser, one day, when you're lying on your death bed ... you'll believe too, and you'll be crying out like the little whiny baby you are ... "PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD, for being a pitiful, brainless twit, atheist ... my bad". So it is said ... so it will be done!
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#268
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

2

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You poor, pathetic fool! Yes, Artie does believe ... IN GOD! But, don't fret loser, one day, when you're lying on your death bed ... you'll believe too, and you'll be crying out like the little whiny baby you are ... "PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD, for being a pitiful, brainless twit, atheist ... my bad". So it is said ... so it will be done!
>:)
Coach after our terrible Bruin loss to a nasty and superior (but lower seed than us) Big Ten opponent, I am going to boycott Topix and refrain from posting :(

Like you do in "other" things, I would like you to join me ;)

Go Pee Pee, Go Artie, Go God!

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#269
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Ol'Artie, what a bore he's turned out to be even though I know his kind all too well. They start out talking a big talk yet over time, they have no backbone to back their talk up with. All bark and no bite. Ol'Artie the toothless LSU Tiger.

Ol'Artie is done with. He could never give a straight answer and he'd avoid facts when put to him and now he's shown what he really is by his pitiful display of constant psychopathic diatribes in which he had help in writing them from "god" as the schizophrenic claims he and "god" speak all the time and "god" send Artie to do his bidding on Topix. "God" sure has his priorities straight doesn't he?! What a joke but again I had him pegged from the go as I knew he was a sad and sorry and empty individual yet he was brimming with himself. Isn't it the way it always goes with people like him?

Ol'Artie, I wish he'd seek help because I know it's got to be difficult functioning in the real world being a hate-monger and a hypocrite and a bigot and a liar while being a psychotic-schizophrenic closet homophobe.

I wish Ol'Artie all the best in getting the mental, spiritual and emotional help he desperately needs. Take care toothless tiger.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#270
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

4

_Jusayin_ wrote:
Ol'Artie, what a bore he's turned out to be even though I know his kind all too well. They start out talking a big talk yet over time, they have no backbone to back their talk up with. All bark and no bite. Ol'Artie the toothless LSU Tiger.
Ol'Artie is done with. He could never give a straight answer and he'd avoid facts when put to him and now he's shown what he really is by his pitiful display of constant psychopathic diatribes in which he had help in writing them from "god" as the schizophrenic claims he and "god" speak all the time and "god" send Artie to do his bidding on Topix. "God" sure has his priorities straight doesn't he?! What a joke but again I had him pegged from the go as I knew he was a sad and sorry and empty individual yet he was brimming with himself. Isn't it the way it always goes with people like him?
Ol'Artie, I wish he'd seek help because I know it's got to be difficult functioning in the real world being a hate-monger and a hypocrite and a bigot and a liar while being a psychotic-schizophrenic closet homophobe.
I wish Ol'Artie all the best in getting the mental, spiritual and emotional help he desperately needs. Take care toothless tiger.
> The poor ole fool, Jusayin' will be whining like the little tittie baby he is when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I - I - I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I - I - I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil. I - I - I didn't mean those nasty, mean things I - I - I said about you. No - No - No sir, I didn't really mean it when I - I - I said you were responsible for everything bad that happened in the world, and for all of my sins. And, I was just kidding about hating one of your chosen, Mr. Tim Tebow! I know Mr. Tebow is 1000 times better a man than I could ever be.
Yes, I know he can do things I could never do, like using his brain, and reasoning right from wrong. But, I - I - I really did try to learn how to tie my own shoes, and to walk and chew gum at the same time... but, I - I -I guess me not showing up to receive a brain when you were gifting them, prevented me from being an intelligent being. My bad!!!" Don't fret, Jusayin ... I'm sure God will probably forgive you for not being able to tie your own shoes, and not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm not too sure about your other brainless shortcomings though!
>:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#271
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The poor ole fool, Jusayin' will be whining like the little tittie baby he is when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I - I - I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I - I - I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil. I - I - I didn't mean those nasty, mean things I - I - I said about you. No - No - No sir, I didn't really mean it when I - I - I said you were responsible for everything bad that happened in the world, and for all of my sins. And, I was just kidding about hating one of your chosen, Mr. Tim Tebow! I know Mr. Tebow is 1000 times better a man than I could ever be.
Yes, I know he can do things I could never do, like using his brain, and reasoning right from wrong. But, I - I - I really did try to learn how to tie my own shoes, and to walk and chew gum at the same time... but, I - I -I guess me not showing up to receive a brain when you were gifting them, prevented me from being an intelligent being. My bad!!!" Don't fret, Jusayin ... I'm sure God will probably forgive you for not being able to tie your own shoes, and not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm not too sure about your other brainless shortcomings though!
>:)
I've laughed till my balls hurt!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#273
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ROLL TIDE!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#274
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

8

3

2

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've laughed till my balls hurt!
Mister Clownie, wanna do something else until your balls hurt ;)

I'll call Coach Dico for some downhome, three-son fun ;)

Go Bruins, Go Backside Tide!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Clownie, wanna do something else until your balls hurt ;)
I'll call Coach Dico for some downhome, three-son fun ;)
Go Bruins, Go Backside Tide!
No!!! you may not swallow my load.....

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#276
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>No!!! you may not swallow my load.....
Spoiled sport :/

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#277
May 7, 2013
 
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Spoiled sport :/
LMAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#278
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

4

4

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually don't mind Cher. Danced my ass off many a time to Believe. We both know Ol'Artie "believes".
You go fella ;)

Coach Artie is just more reserved than we are and does his dancing in front of his closet mirror to try and conceal his "other" lifestyle ;)

But Mister Clown says Artie does a great George Michael impression :)

Go Bruins, Go Cher, Believe Artie!
Tebows mom

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Really is sad to see people like Art. You get the sense that he'd slaughter non-believers if he could. Really is sad, but it's good to know that he's not the majority.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Tebows mom wrote:
Really is sad to see people like Art. You get the sense that he'd slaughter non-believers if he could. Really is sad, but it's good to know that he's not the majority.
All Tebow has to do is continue to preach hate and intolerance at football stadiums (like Hitler) and order his followers to perform Flash attacks on his non-believers from his twitter account

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Tebows mom wrote:
Really is sad to see people like Art. You get the sense that he'd slaughter non-believers if he could. Really is sad, but it's good to know that he's not the majority.
> Listen up, Miss Tebow Wannabe, you've just confirmed that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground! You really shouldn't act the complete fool that you are in public. No one wants you to share your ignorance, hate, and jealousy with them. You should keep your universal stupidity to yourself. That will keep you from looking like the complete moron that you are. Oh, okay you can share your ignorance and uneducated thoughts with your minority pack of atheists. Maybe if three or four of you losers get together, a complete sentence might form ... albeit stupid! Anyway, have a nice day in La-La Land, mumbling to yourself, "Which way did he go, George, which way did he go"? LMAO!!!
>:D

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Listen up, Miss Tebow Wannabe, you've just confirmed that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground! You really shouldn't act the complete fool that you are in public. No one wants you to share your ignorance, hate, and jealousy with them. You should keep your universal stupidity to yourself. That will keep you from looking like the complete moron that you are. Oh, okay you can share your ignorance and uneducated thoughts with your minority pack of atheists. Maybe if three or four of you losers get together, a complete sentence might form ... albeit stupid! Anyway, have a nice day in La-La Land, mumbling to yourself, "Which way did he go, George, which way did he go"? LMAO!!!
>:D
Alls good Artie!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>All Tebow has to do is continue to preach hate and intolerance at football stadiums (like Hitler) and order his followers to perform Flash attacks on his non-believers from his twitter account
> Hating Bear Fan, are you still hanging around with your jealousy and hate of Tim Tebow and his friends? It's not Tim's fault you were born an uncoordinated loser! Have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? No? Well, don't give up ... there is hope for dumb dumbs! Hey, word had it, you were devoured by a $#!+ eating' dog! How did you escape that beast? Oh, you sprayed yourself with a can of Febreze! Rats, I guess there has to be some disappointment in life to good people.
>:(

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

8

2

2

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Listen up, Mister Tebow, you've just confirmed that I so want your @ss to corn hole into the ground! You really shouldn't act the complete stud that you are in public because then I won't want to share you with anyone because I want to keep you for myself. That would keep you from looking like the complete hunk that you are to others. So then okay, you can share your insight and educated thoughts from your minority pack of logical thinkers with me. Maybe if three or four of you could get together with me, we can have a male orgy and not feel guilty to God. In the meantime while I await your response, I will have a nice day here in La-La Louisiana Land, mumbling to myself! Hugs!!!
>:D
Coach Dico please, if you are trying to get Mister Clown and myself jealous here, it is working :/
Tebows mom

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Why is this guy so angry? I've seen him do nothing but insult and demean random people. Pretty sad.
Oh well. Again, he's a small minority. Hooray for us good guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... 12 hr Teblow Free Agency 6
Tom Brady is Impossible 12 hr Cypress Hill Tards 39
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Aug 11 Flatulence Fred 22
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug 5 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug 2 nostredummass 2
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 2
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 311

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••