Manning Injury Would Be Sweet Justice

Mar 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHTK-AM Rochester

Pat Robertson doesn't like the way the Denver Broncos unceremoniously kicked quarterback Tim Tebow to the curb in favor of Peyton Manning, and he wouldn't exactly be upset if Manning got hurt.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 104 of104
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Indy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying most religious people mind their own business? Is Wheaton, Il one gigantic rock that you all live under?! Please!
Try being an active, heavily involved Catholic for 26 years. Then, renounce your faith to the church, family and friends. Then tell them you're Agnostic while living in the bible belt of America no less. Specifically in Tulsa, Ok. where the city is STILL SEGREGATED and where the worst race riots in history took place and where we just had yet another major hate crime/murders just happen!
Try all that on for size first rock house before you dare to assume again because only then you'll know all the ways they can make you feel "uncomfortable".
Yeah, from the gigantic rock of Wheaton, Il that I live under. A town that is practically financed by Billy Graham. I don't get out much, except for when I travel for business so, please forgive my ignorance, sheesh... Maybe consider the possibility that you are living under an abnormally ignorant rock that is Tulsa, Ok.
Indy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

paladon wrote:
Tebow got set up, pure and simple. Rumor has it that the NFL actually put up half of Manning's salary. They needed a way to get rid of Tim without having a major insurrection on their hands. I'm with Pat, I hope Manning gets clobbered in the first game.
Haha, well, I guess since "rumor has it". Is that REALLY what you use to back up your opinion? FACT, Tim Tebow is NOT a good enough passer at this point to be a regular starter in the NFL. FACT, Tim Tebow has uses and belongs on an NFL team but, you are batnuts crazy if you would choose to start Tim Tebow over Peyton Manning, flat out blinded by your faith NUTS! BTW, I like Tebow as a person but, there are a lot of people who I think are good people and shouldn't start over Peyton Manning or be refrained from trading if it meant getting Manning on your team.
Abusyguy2

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Well, I wish for nothing but good for both men. Tebow has shown promise for the future learning the NFL. Manning has polish of many seasons of winning and great decision making on the field. Hurt Peyton? May it never be so! If there is to be revenge, let it be by beating Denver in Denver. However, win or lose, both men are class acts and each brings a different dimension to the table. They both have fervent fan bases, spend time with kids, offer good role models, and genuinely care about people. Name calling and labels aside, perhaps what we can all agree on is that both are competitors that stir emotion in people and that is good for football in general as its reputation reels from Junior Seaus suicide and the Saints punishments for headhunting. Go Broncos! Go Peyton. Go Jets, Tebow and Sanchez. Should be an interesting year.
nimrod

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

GregA wrote:
Who gives a damn what the idiot says,he can go straight to hell.It has nothing to do with him being religious its the fact that Manning is a better quarterback and they are improving the team.It was a very good decision so patty boy needs to stick to religion(what little he knows)and stay out of the nfl.
football is football preaching is preaching,The Bronco's did'nt draft Tebow to be a preacher they drafted him to be a football player.He didn't fit in the Broncos way of doing things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 104 of104
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cheap jerseys 20 hr gsdds 1
maillot de foot 2014 2015 20 hr gsdds 1
Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) Thu Anonymous 133
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Wed Anonymous 298
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jul 3 Ted 134
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jun 28 Janitor 1
Tim Tebow still has NFL dreams, says Urban Meyer May '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 7
•••
•••