Rex Ryan to Pick New Quarterback, Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow - Who is Better?

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

Jets awaits for answers from the team's head coach Rex Ryan who is still picking the starting quarterback in the 2013 season - Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
mmc

Safford, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Tebow....
realityguy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

mmc wrote:
Tebow....
Tebow is better...at talking BS and posing
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

The only thing better than Tebow sitting on a bench for 16 games would be for Tebow to be Rex's starting QB for 16 games. Have Rex's wife tatoo a 15 5andwiching her labia minora, Have Rex screaming at him after every interception/incompletion and best of all, have the New Yorkk press and ESPN cover his every mis-step
Mel Kiper Hair

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Two pretty boy QBs, neither with an NFL arm, what's an in over-his-head HC gonna do?
Carol D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Tebow, Sanchez doesn't complete throws any better than Tebow. Tebow can inspire the team and brings in the fans.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

last time i checked the jets had fans...
OH I GET IT...Bring in the RIGHT fans?
Bring in the dirty, downtrodden, rightous, maniacs
Sounds like it would be perfect fans doing the Wave
for no apparent reason. Cheering deliriously at incompletions
Watching Tebow make touchdown saving tackles saying:
SEE? Sanchez can't do that, he doesn't throw picks
Gtfo

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Sanchez and Tebow are both terrible. And chances of Tebow being a Jet next year are pretty well slim to none. They would be better off seeking other options.
bobby107

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Tebow all the way.....
datgovernment

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

The jets fell apart after losing all of their key players last year. Best corner in revis, best receiver in Holmes an moved cromartie to corner.

If they retain revis and get Holmes back and put cromartie back in place and pick up a few solid players on the o line they'll be right back in it.

Sanchez fell apart after losing all his key pieces. Now don't get me wrong I'm both a gator and a patriot and cannot stand Rex Ryan but Sanchez is the better bet. If tebow won't switch to an hb or te they need to trade or release him. Sanchez can be good if he has help.

Oh, and doesn't run into his own players ass lol.
datgovernment

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

datgovernment wrote:
The jets fell apart after losing all of their key players last year. Best corner in revis, best receiver in Holmes an moved cromartie to corner.

If they retain revis and get Holmes back and put cromartie back in place and pick up a few solid players on the o line they'll be right back in it.

Sanchez fell apart after losing all his key pieces. Now don't get me wrong I'm both a gator and a patriot and cannot stand Rex Ryan but Sanchez is the better bet. If tebow won't switch to an hb or te they need to trade or release him. Sanchez can be good if he has help.

Let me add,

The jets really need to pick up a qb somewhere in the draft as a back up plan. I'm really doubtful in McElroy but he can prove me wrong and maybe he will.
San Tebowiego

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

datgovernment wrote:
I think that is intentional and premeditated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tim Tebow's Inability to Find Work in the NFL I... (Oct '13) Wed Laughing Bear Fan 216
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Wed LeEnema McLaxative 2
Ex-PGA Tour player shells out ad for Tim Tebow ... Apr 8 Teblow 9
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Mar 30 Tebow fan 130
New England Patriots Rumors: Why Desean Jackson... Mar 28 Bob Kraft 9
Tim Tebow Involved in Ohio State's Self-Reporte... Mar 27 He Hate Me 3
Mark Sanchez's Jets career: A timeline Mar 27 He Hate Me 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••