Rex Ryan to Pick New Quarterback, Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow - Who is Better?

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: International Business Times 11

Jets awaits for answers from the team's head coach Rex Ryan who is still picking the starting quarterback in the 2013 season - Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez.

Full Story
mmc

Safford, AZ

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Tebow....
realityguy

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
mmc wrote:
Tebow....
Tebow is better...at talking BS and posing
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Feb 27, 2013
The only thing better than Tebow sitting on a bench for 16 games would be for Tebow to be Rex's starting QB for 16 games. Have Rex's wife tatoo a 15 5andwiching her labia minora, Have Rex screaming at him after every interception/incompletion and best of all, have the New Yorkk press and ESPN cover his every mis-step
Mel Kiper Hair

Miami, FL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Two pretty boy QBs, neither with an NFL arm, what's an in over-his-head HC gonna do?
Carol D

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Tebow, Sanchez doesn't complete throws any better than Tebow. Tebow can inspire the team and brings in the fans.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#6 Feb 27, 2013
last time i checked the jets had fans...
OH I GET IT...Bring in the RIGHT fans?
Bring in the dirty, downtrodden, rightous, maniacs
Sounds like it would be perfect fans doing the Wave
for no apparent reason. Cheering deliriously at incompletions
Watching Tebow make touchdown saving tackles saying:
SEE? Sanchez can't do that, he doesn't throw picks
Gtfo

Jackson, MO

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Sanchez and Tebow are both terrible. And chances of Tebow being a Jet next year are pretty well slim to none. They would be better off seeking other options.
bobby107

Mount Joy, PA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Tebow all the way.....
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#9 Feb 27, 2013
The jets fell apart after losing all of their key players last year. Best corner in revis, best receiver in Holmes an moved cromartie to corner.

If they retain revis and get Holmes back and put cromartie back in place and pick up a few solid players on the o line they'll be right back in it.

Sanchez fell apart after losing all his key pieces. Now don't get me wrong I'm both a gator and a patriot and cannot stand Rex Ryan but Sanchez is the better bet. If tebow won't switch to an hb or te they need to trade or release him. Sanchez can be good if he has help.

Oh, and doesn't run into his own players ass lol.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#10 Feb 27, 2013
datgovernment wrote:
The jets fell apart after losing all of their key players last year. Best corner in revis, best receiver in Holmes an moved cromartie to corner.

If they retain revis and get Holmes back and put cromartie back in place and pick up a few solid players on the o line they'll be right back in it.

Sanchez fell apart after losing all his key pieces. Now don't get me wrong I'm both a gator and a patriot and cannot stand Rex Ryan but Sanchez is the better bet. If tebow won't switch to an hb or te they need to trade or release him. Sanchez can be good if he has help.

Let me add,

The jets really need to pick up a qb somewhere in the draft as a back up plan. I'm really doubtful in McElroy but he can prove me wrong and maybe he will.
San Tebowiego

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 28, 2013
datgovernment wrote:
I think that is intentional and premeditated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow Dec 5 Mark M 1
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 8
Tim Tebow says Gators lack toughness, leadership Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
More from around the web