Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: nydailynews.com 6

The Daily News reported on Wednesday that Kevin Kolb could land on Rex Ryan's team if he becomes available on the open market.

Full Story
Tebow Fan

Greenville, NC

#1 Mar 14, 2013
There u have it....trade Kevin Kolb from Arizona to the NY Jets for Tim Tebow...There were rumors a few months back about Tebow going the Arizona Cardinals.....sounds like a good trade negotiation.....TEBOW TIME in Arizona.....And That's Whats Up!!!!!!!
Passing Fan

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
There u have it....trade Kevin Kolb from Arizona to the NY Jets for Tim Tebow...There were rumors a few months back about Tebow going the Arizona Cardinals.....sounds like a good trade negotiation.....TEBOW TIME in Arizona.....And That's Whats Up!!!!!!!
Kolb will likely be cut any hour now, as he's owed $2Million by tomorrow if he's still on the Card's roster. Trade chatter for Kolb has been drowned out by the sound of chirping crickets.

If he gets signed by the Jets......Kolb, Garrard, Sanchez, Teblow--guess who's gonna be the odd douchebag out?
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Time for Timmy to pack up his bible and mosey over to the 700 club. Football is done with him. Not for his playing ability but the legion of losers who infect social media with Tebow-Hype. No team wants that
Tebow Timebomb

Miami, FL

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
See what I mean...

http://www.fox23news.com/sports/story/Cardina...

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Tebow Timebomb wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean...
http://www.fox23news.com/sports/story/Cardina...
What are you doing?! You're presenting facts to tebowmaniacs! You know you can't do that!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 15, 2013
There is still a chance he could be traded even though he's cut. The NFL rules committee has decided the Tuck rule would be eliminated and replaced by the Suck rule, which would allow each team to trade their last-string QB straight up for another team's benchrider

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow Dec 5 Mark M 1
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 8
Tim Tebow says Gators lack toughness, leadership Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
More from around the web