Report: Jets owner wants Tebow to start

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: Fox Sports

A quarterback controversy between Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow could be brewing with New York Jets owner Woody Johnson reportedly pushing for a change under center.

Full Story
mark mehall

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Give him a fair chance. Believe me, he will make them a much better team. After all they put him through last season, they owe him that much. He could never do any worse than Sanchez.
Tebow Fan

Greenville, NC

#2 Mar 26, 2013
I'm one of the biggest TEBOW fans there is but this article is from Oct.3rd 2012.....It didn't happen....The Jets Organization are pliers and Rex Ryan is the problem....Everybody gets fired but Rex but he is the one calling the shots....TEBOW never had a chance in NY....Hope he is released soon so he can get out of NY and can move foward in his career. BUT YEA THIS ARTICLE IS OLD AND MEANS NOTHING....
NFL Fan

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 27, 2013
mark mehall wrote:
Give him a fair chance. Believe me, he will make them a much better team. After all they put him through last season, they owe him that much. He could never do any worse than Sanchez.
Naah, I'm not gonna believe you. Too many NFL people with real knowledge and talent evaluation skills say otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug '14 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2

Tim Tebow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE