Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow

Jan 9, 2011 Full story: Kansas City Star 151

John Elway is barely into his first weekend as the Denver Broncos' new chief of football operations and already he's in damage-control mode.Elway took to his Twitter account Saturday to deny speculation he would trade quarterback Tim Tebow.The fuss started when Peter King strongly implied on NBC that Elway might trade Tebow to the team that hires ...

Full Story

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#122 Feb 20, 2014
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>Been watching you for a while now. Are you aware that adults are not impacted by being called names? It does however say a lot about you, and your social age. Looking through all these threads as you call them, couldn't find an inkling to any comment that would give you the idea someone was effeminate other than a personal fear you may possess yourself. Get an education, get help and know that you are serving as a bad witness since your title page says Jesus loves you. You seem to have forgotten that He loves you too and will provide the help you need if only ou will seek it. You seem really messed up and respond like a child who has had his comment torn apart. Just learn to write better comments. The key is to use facts. Give it a try and ask a lot of questions. Each answer will strengthen your base of knowledge. Wishing you a healthy mindset and after you get the help you need, don't overdose on the meds. Remember, your comments reflect on you.
You have many poster names ( Dave, Freddie, Promethesus, Janitor, etc) and are obviously merely projecting.

It is what it is.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#123 Feb 20, 2014
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>You really missed the boat. How clueless can one man be? Lmao. If Brady was already ranked #1 you have your answer. Brady is ranked number one. Lmao. It's the gentlemanly thing to do to lift another guy who may be feeling down, when everyone has already given you the number one ranking. My apologies, didn't realize anybody could be so slow. What grade are you in? Lmao. Did it ever occur to you that even if Brady actually believed that Manning was the best, history shows that Brady is better and therefore is better regardless of his own personal viewpoint. Do you make it a habit of believing what others say without any due diligence? Do you believe everything you read or hear? All people need to learn how to think for themselves. Believing something without verification puts you at the buttom of the educational ladder.
Like you have been told before, go to night school and get an education. Maybe then you won't embarrass yourself by clinging to what someone else said, without qualification.
Try clinging to this...
Every analyst said the same thing when given the choice between Brady and Peyton. Given the same offense to work with they all took Brady (because he get more from less). And for one big game they all took Brady (he is seen as clutch while Manning has proven to choke). Only when it came down to Brady with his Pats and Manning with his much better Bronco team was there debate over who would win.
To summarize...to find out who was number one you identify that Brady was rated number one and then when he says Manning, you totally forgot that Brady was just ranked number one. So you are taking the one man humility response over the group debate response. Lmao. You are just so ludicrous. I'd call you a moron but morons are smarter than that.
Like the song says, how low can you go. Bet you believed Elway when he said he wasn't looking to trade Tebow too. Hahaha. You are just lacking common sense, don't worry about it. Keep watching football. Maybe it will make sense to you one day. Not today. Lmao.
Funny thing is Brady doesn't care where he is ranked, he cares about winning. It's Manning you is tied up in knots about what people think, and about stats.
http://www.stampedeblue.com/2011/7/5/2259252/...

Pass your memo to Brady considering he said that Peyton is the greatest, Sybil.
Prometheus

Cypress, CA

#124 Feb 21, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You have many poster names ( Dave, Freddie, Promethesus, Janitor, etc) and are obviously merely projecting.
It is what it is.
You are what you are
Prometheus

Cypress, CA

#125 Feb 21, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.stampedeblue.com/2011/7/5/2259252/...
Pass your memo to Brady considering he said that Peyton is the greatest, Sybil.
No thanks, I'll stick with Owners, GMa and Analytical Staisticians who pick Brady at Near 90% over Peyton.
Would like to know why you prefer Manning. Coherently please.
Really

Sutton, MA

#126 Feb 22, 2014
Hey Now, Smelway gave PAYed-ton Manless nearly 100 million. That has got to mean that he thinks highly of this loser. He is in the 10% I guess and it got him to the SB this year...ok, it was really getting a bunch of "talent" glory seeking (i.e. Selfish) free agents for cheap based on the hype provided by the Especially Stupid sPorts Network that got them there but let's credit Peed-a-ton Manniac. Of course that mental toughness of self seekers is the precise reason they collapsed like a bunch of school girls.

Best QB??? R u kidding???? He is soooo good because he is so smart and prepares???? I know half a dozen nerds that could run circles around manning's intellect and would look just as foolish in a big game...and they are slightly more athletic.

But, have it how u want. Manning is great!!!! Give him more money. Put him under center and let the ready of us enjoy dismantling... I can't wait
Really

Sutton, MA

#127 Feb 22, 2014
Again. I predicted horse tooth smelway would take a big piss on his reputation and status of Duke of Denver by dumping Tebow and paying Peyton 100 million. I would say this SB, the most watched tv in history, was a Bronco horse sized piss. Nice.

This is not even the worst of it. I would say no serious talent will want to come to Denver, especially for cheap, to risk being embarrassed like that. More important, the effect of that large contract will be a heavy burden on the Broncos go many years. This will become the biggest blight on Smelway's legacy as it's toll on the Broncos becomes evident over the next couple of years.

The only escape will be the bigger fool theory if some other club, listening to the hype, takes Payton in a trade. Bronco fans can only hope
Freddie

Cypress, CA

#128 Feb 22, 2014
Really wrote:
Again. I predicted horse tooth smelway would take a big piss on his reputation and status of Duke of Denver by dumping Tebow and paying Peyton 100 million. I would say this SB, the most watched tv in history, was a Bronco horse sized piss. Nice.
This is not even the worst of it. I would say no serious talent will want to come to Denver, especially for cheap, to risk being embarrassed like that. More important, the effect of that large contract will be a heavy burden on the Broncos go many years. This will become the biggest blight on Smelway's legacy as it's toll on the Broncos becomes evident over the next couple of years.
The only escape will be the bigger fool theory if some other club, listening to the hype, takes Payton in a trade. Bronco fans can only hope
Your viewpoint is refreshing while your delivery is not. Agree with you that Peyton is the most inflated and hyped QB in history. He has always had the best receivers and he seldom gets sacked. This would inflate any QBs stats. Add in a dome with no wind to affect the ducks he throws and you understand just hiw inflated his stats are and that we have never seen the real Peyton. All his "circumstances" make for a dynamic offense but at what cost. All the money and draft picks and FAs go to his offense at the expense of having a crappy defense. Like Indy, Denver was a good defensive team just as Peyton was coming aboard but since he demands too much attention and must have the best offense to keep him happy, to cover up his deficiencies, the defense goes downhill. End result. All the great offensive players around him make him look good and the defense sucks. On a balanced team everybody would finally find out just how hyped Manning is, to the point of being pedestrian. Put Manning on a team that doesn't have a great offense and he would look like Cutler or Romo. Good QBs but not of the quality the media has coronated Manning with. Put Manning on the Pats and he would be seen as a QB with a losing record. Most fans seem to forget, Belichick had a losing record before Brady. Manning, given his history of INTs and Belichick's refusal to get good wideouts would take away Mannings cloak of greatness, meaning Manning would finally have to do it all on his own like Brady does. And since Peyton can't even do it when he has the best surrounding him on offense, we all know how it would turn out. Peyton would not only have a losing record in SBs, a losing record in the post season, and lose to winning teams, he would have a losing record in the regular season, just like Belichick had before Brady. Media may have convinced you that Manning is great despite being able to hide his faults behind great teammates, and take credit because he is surrounded by better players. Take away his great Oline and best receiving corps and make him play in a windy stadium, then see what you get. We already know. A Cutler like QB. Good but nothing special.
BeliChickenChoke r

Longmont, CO

#129 Feb 24, 2014
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your viewpoint is refreshing while your delivery is not. Agree with you that Peyton is the most inflated and hyped QB in history. He has always had the best receivers and he seldom gets sacked. This would inflate any QBs stats. Add in a dome with no wind to affect the ducks he throws and you understand just hiw inflated his stats are and that we have never seen the real Peyton. All his "circumstances" make for a dynamic offense but at what cost. All the money and draft picks and FAs go to his offense at the expense of having a crappy defense. Like Indy, Denver was a good defensive team just as Peyton was coming aboard but since he demands too much attention and must have the best offense to keep him happy, to cover up his deficiencies, the defense goes downhill. End result. All the great offensive players around him make him look good and the defense sucks. On a balanced team everybody would finally find out just how hyped Manning is, to the point of being pedestrian. Put Manning on a team that doesn't have a great offense and he would look like Cutler or Romo. Good QBs but not of the quality the media has coronated Manning with. Put Manning on the Pats and he would be seen as a QB with a losing record. Most fans seem to forget, Belichick had a losing record before Brady. Manning, given his history of INTs and Belichick's refusal to get good wideouts would take away Mannings cloak of greatness, meaning Manning would finally have to do it all on his own like Brady does. And since Peyton can't even do it when he has the best surrounding him on offense, we all know how it would turn out. Peyton would not only have a losing record in SBs, a losing record in the post season, and lose to winning teams, he would have a losing record in the regular season, just like Belichick had before Brady. Media may have convinced you that Manning is great despite being able to hide his faults behind great teammates, and take credit because he is surrounded by better players. Take away his great Oline and best receiving corps and make him play in a windy stadium, then see what you get. We already know. A Cutler like QB. Good but nothing special.
With fans like that I don't have to choke my own chicken
They do it for me
Freddie

Cypress, CA

#130 Feb 26, 2014
BeliChickenChoker wrote:
<quoted text>With fans like that I don't have to choke my own chicken
They do it for me
Didn't know this was a cite where people came out of the closet. Hope you realize, now that you're out that bell can't be unrung. Best of luck to you from the other side. You are braver than we thought.
Really

Concord, CA

#131 Mar 8, 2014
Stop the bleeding!!!

Love to see the Especially StuPid Payton Network and their cronies trying to help stop the mass exodus from the Broke-o's. They are calling the free agents overpriced so their market value will be lower and they will be more likely to stay in Denver. Hahahaha...that is because they know that no good free agents r going to go to Denver to be embarrassed like that. They have to try to keep whoever they can. The problem with this strategy is that the ones who have to stay, especially because of this, will be so sour on Denver. It is a losing strategy.

Move of the off season so far??....the owner of the Broke-o's for upping Smelway's contract and responsibilities. This was BRILLIANT...it will focus the impending failures away from himself. Truly a world class political move. And Smelway was too dumb and/or arrogant to see the trap he just stepped into. Those guys in the office there in Denver deserve each other. Oh the camaraderie...

This just keeps getting better....and we get another year of Peyton. Christmas in March???
seriously??

Columbia, IL

#132 Mar 9, 2014
Really wrote:
Stop the bleeding!!!

Love to see the Especially StuPid Payton Network and their cronies trying to help stop the mass exodus from the Broke-o's. They are calling the free agents overpriced so their market value will be lower and they will be more likely to stay in Denver. Hahahaha...that is because they know that no good free agents r going to go to Denver to be embarrassed like that. They have to try to keep whoever they can. The problem with this strategy is that the ones who have to stay, especially because of this, will be so sour on Denver. It is a losing strategy.

Move of the off season so far??....the owner of the Broke-o's for upping Smelway's contract and responsibilities. This was BRILLIANT...it will focus the impending failures away from himself. Truly a world class political move. And Smelway was too dumb and/or arrogant to see the trap he just stepped into. Those guys in the office there in Denver deserve each other. Oh the camaraderie...

This just keeps getting better....and we get another year of Peyton. Christmas in March???


You are a complete moron. You seriously don't have a clue. Hate on' Broncos will be back in the Super Bowl. Your team will not.
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#133 Mar 10, 2014
Really wrote:
Stop the bleeding!!!
Those guys in the office there in Denver deserve each other. Oh the camaraderie...
There is some real talent in the front office. Matt Russell is a stud! The guy blew a .31 BAC AND had the talent to run into a squad car that was sent out to pull him over. El-Wad picked a keeper

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#134 Jul 10, 2014
If they hire tebow, it must bring them a big loss. Tim Tebow is a good player which impressed me with his good character and his handsome appearance.
Jake

Cypress, CA

#135 Jul 17, 2014
cara murphy wrote:
If they hire tebow, it must bring them a big loss. Tim Tebow is a good player which impressed me with his good character and his handsome appearance.
Hey sweetie, no one is going to hire Tebow. Bad footwork, bad release and can't read defenses as well as he needs to. He is not a good player. But from a gals point of view it makes sense you got the hots for him. Good guy and good looking and good body. Even my mom thinks he's cute and she's in her 90s.
Jake

Cypress, CA

#136 Jul 17, 2014
89 soon to be 90.

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#137 Jul 17, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie, no one is going to hire Tebow. Bad footwork, bad release and can't read defenses as well as he needs to. He is not a good player. But from a gals point of view it makes sense you got the hots for him. Good guy and good looking and good body. Even my mom thinks he's cute and she's in her 90s.
Hey, his appearance indeed attracted me. But then his personality attracts me.
Tiny

Cypress, CA

#138 Jul 17, 2014
cara murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, his appearance indeed attracted me. But then his personality attracts me.
Personality or what he believes? Or both?
Anthony

Cypress, CA

#139 Jul 17, 2014
cara murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, his appearance indeed attracted me. But then his personality attracts me.
Anybody ever tell you, you look like Zoey Deschanel? Or is that her picture you put up?
Adorable either way.

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#140 Jul 17, 2014
Tiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Personality or what he believes? Or both?
He is modest,and he treats everyone good. This is the place where i like him.

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#141 Jul 17, 2014
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody ever tell you, you look like Zoey Deschanel? Or is that her picture you put up?
Adorable either way.
It is not my pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow Jan 3 shawn schumaker 2
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 7
Tim Tebow says Gators lack toughness, leadership Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
More from around the web