Tim Tebow cut by Patriots, NFL career in jeopardy

Aug 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

Tim Tebow was released by the New England Patriots Saturday in the NFL-mandated final roster cutdown to 53 players.

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Bwahahahaha

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2 Aug 31, 2013
He tried his best and his best wasn't good enough. I wish him well at whatever other endeavor he pursues.
Tim Tegone

Hollywood, FL

#3 Aug 31, 2013
To the suprise of nobody....
T-Boned

Taylor, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Buh Bye...

"Looks like we're gonna need another Timmy!"
-- Mr Lizard, from the TV show "Dinosaurs"
Satan

Portland, ME

#5 Aug 31, 2013
So much for god,..heheheh.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Maybe God has a higher purpose for him. I am not that religious myself, but I never found his religious beliefs threatening.
Gooddogowner

Cypress, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Satan wrote:
So much for god,..heheheh.
Amazing someone actually willing to go to hell eternally just so they can claim the title Satan on earth for what 50-70 years. Someone has made a really bad deal, and is in for a big surprise.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#8 Aug 31, 2013
He should become a professional wrestler. He would make millions and millions.

I can see it now. The heel beats him senseless, but he struggles to his knee and "Tebows". Suddenly his strength is renewed and he rises to battle to victory. He would be the greatest ring star in history.
Shocking

Portland, OR

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Shocking

Bill Belichick mind game anyway. He didn't stand a chance.
Animal Lover

Cypress, CA

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
He should become a professional wrestler. He would make millions and millions.
I can see it now. The heel beats him senseless, but he struggles to his knee and "Tebows". Suddenly his strength is renewed and he rises to battle to victory. He would be the greatest ring star in history.
And probably die a horrendous death like those anti-christian folks in the Omen Movies. And then there is eternity to realize his mistake. Coulda woulda shoulda but then it's too late. Why the heel?
In a related topic, Its been brought to my attention a Denver team with a godly QB with very limited skills made it to the AFC Championship game while a lworldly QB with great hall of fame skills couldn't get a better Denver team that far just one year later? Thought provoking. There may be an extraterrestrial message to be gleaned if Denver who is the prohibitive favorite by Las Vegas oddsmakers doesn't win it all this year. Worth watching. Funny how 100 thousand people gather at many stadiums every sunday to cheer a TD but when it comes to God the majority cant be bothered. Not funny haha, funny peculiar.
Evan

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 1, 2013
Denver didn't make it to the AFC Championship game with Tebow. They made it to the Divisional round and lost.
Animal Lover

Cypress, CA

#12 Sep 1, 2013
Evan wrote:
Denver didn't make it to the AFC Championship game with Tebow. They made it to the Divisional round and lost.
Thank you for the correction, I should have verified myself.
Streetrunner

Deer Park, NY

#14 Sep 2, 2013
Tebow could be big in the canadian football league. He could be the next doug flutie.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#15 Sep 2, 2013
Lastest word has it that Bellichick would not rule out a return of Tim Tebow to the Patriots. Just when we thought that the Tebow story was put to rest once and for all.
Gooddogowner

Cypress, CA

#16 Sep 2, 2013
Streetrunner wrote:
Tebow could be big in the canadian football league. He could be the next doug flutie.
Only if he loses 70 pounds, 5 inches and learns how to throw and read defenses.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#17 Sep 3, 2013
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
And probably die a horrendous death like those anti-christian folks in the Omen Movies. And then there is eternity to realize his mistake. Coulda woulda shoulda but then it's too late. Why the heel?
In a related topic, Its been brought to my attention a Denver team with a godly QB with very limited skills made it to the AFC Championship game while a lworldly QB with great hall of fame skills couldn't get a better Denver team that far just one year later? Thought provoking. There may be an extraterrestrial message to be gleaned if Denver who is the prohibitive favorite by Las Vegas oddsmakers doesn't win it all this year. Worth watching. Funny how 100 thousand people gather at many stadiums every sunday to cheer a TD but when it comes to God the majority cant be bothered. Not funny haha, funny peculiar.
There has to be a heel!

BTW-I'm sure Peyton Manning is a Christian. He just doesn't pray in public because Jesus said not to.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18 Sep 3, 2013
It makes you wonder about his potential to be a FB or HB...if it didn't work with the Patriots, it probably won't work with other teams.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#19 Sep 3, 2013
Tebow wants to pursue his lifelong dream of being an NFL QB, not be some freak in the arena league, or even worse, have one less down to throw an incomplete pass in the CFL. He follows a long line of Heisman winning running quarterbacks who wanted to pursue their dreams of being a running QB in the NFL and refused to try another position AND FAILED

TeFail is and was a failure as a NFL QB
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#20 Sep 3, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Maybe God has a higher purpose for him. I am not that religious myself, but I never found his religious beliefs threatening.
He will be standing in front of Mile High stadium Thursday night with a cardboard signTHAT READS:

WILL FUMBLE/THROW INTERCEPTIONS FOR FOOD
Mensan

Cypress, CA

#21 Sep 4, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>He will be standing in front of Mile High stadium Thursday night with a cardboard signTHAT READS:
WILL FUMBLE/THROW INTERCEPTIONS FOR FOOD
What time are you on at the comedy club and what's the address?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Aug 28 Flatulence Fred 67
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Aug 26 Flatulence Fred 33
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug 5 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug 2 nostredummass 2
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 2
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 311
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000