Daily Jolt: Count on Tebow making Pat...

Daily Jolt: Count on Tebow making Patriots

There are 9 comments on the CNN story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Daily Jolt: Count on Tebow making Patriots. In it, CNN reports that:

While a more subdued brand, Tebowmania has a new home. [Here's] a news flash for anyone who thinks Tim Tebow is battling for a roster spot with the Patriots and may not make the team come September: Tebow isn't going anywhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Howard Krugman

Orlando, FL

#1 Aug 2, 2013
With the multi talents of Tim Tebow at various positions. His size and abilities at multiple positions will have him on the Patriots roster this season at least.

I am saying this because Bill Belichik is one of the most intelligent and creative coaches in the league by far. The way Coach Belichik can create plays, I am quite sure Tim Tebow will be playing lots of downs and helping the Patriots win games.
Mensa5

La Palma, CA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Howard Krugman wrote:
With the multi talents of Tim Tebow at various positions. His size and abilities at multiple positions will have him on the Patriots roster this season at least.
I am saying this because Bill Belichik is one of the most intelligent and creative coaches in the league by far. The way Coach Belichik can create plays, I am quite sure Tim Tebow will be playing lots of downs and helping the Patriots win games.
One needs to learn to separate emotion from intellect. It's clear you emotionally want Tebow to succeed, but that will depend on his skill level being up to par. As of yet all reports are that he lacks sufficient skill level at each position mentioned.
Don't give up hope yet. Special Teams could be his forte.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Count on Tebow making the patriots worse....that's what the circus does
Unless he signed Teblow to distract attention knowing Hernandez was about to go Charles Manson
Tim Teblowjob

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Count on Tebow sucking ass and scribbling biblical passages on his cheeks.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 12, 2013
He scribbles 6 and 9 on his butt cheeks so whether he's on top or bottom with a priest, he knows the Good Lord has his favorite position for him
Grandma

La Palma, CA

#6 Aug 12, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
He scribbles 6 and 9 on his butt cheeks so whether he's on top or bottom with a priest, he knows the Good Lord has his favorite position for him
Hope you young fellas enjoy what is left of your less than respectful and mouthy lives. Its clear you are not going to like the next ones.
longtail

Athol, MA

#8 Aug 13, 2013
Putting aside the religious arguments for a moment, I would say that Tebow will need to play more positions to make the team. This shouldn't be impossible since talented athletes often switch positions when they get to the NFL.
Cabbys son

La Palma, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2013
longtail wrote:
Putting aside the religious arguments for a moment, I would say that Tebow will need to play more positions to make the team. This shouldn't be impossible since talented athletes often switch positions when they get to the NFL.
Can't he play on the special teams and use his big body to block in the red zone? Maybe even throw a touchdown on a fake running play.
Grandpa

La Palma, CA

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Tim Teblowjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "next life" is gonna revolve around your ashes sitting in a vase listening to your grandson argue that he needs your life insurance proceeds to put money down on a V6 Camaro.
People who talk that way to their elders, reminds me of what many dads used to tell their sons many years ago when the got way out of line.
Think it went something like..."I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it"
I'll just say, not all, but most folks get what they deserve in this life. Hope you somehow escape yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pats coordinators burnish resume while on Super... Dec '16 Warning warning 2
News Tim Tebow turned down a $1 million endorsement ... Nov '16 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jun '16 skip2222 135
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow (Dec '14) Mar '16 LindaFan 4
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
new seaeos (Sep '14) Mar '16 william 2
Tim Tebow Among The Players Considered To Parti... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
More from around the web