Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL?

Nov 17, 2013 Full story: NFLMocks 19

Aug 22, 2013; Detroit, MI, USA; New England Patriots quarterback Tim Tebow warms up on the sidelines in the third quarter of a preseason game against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field.

Full Story
Streetrunner

New York, NY

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Yeah give him a job
Tim Tebarella

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 18, 2013
*********GARLICFART******
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Tebow should have a job putting eye black on the players, making sure they have a dry warm towel when they come out of the shower and randomly healing the injured with excessive praying
sam

Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Tebow should have a job putting eye black on the players, making sure they have a dry warm towel when they come out of the shower and randomly healing the injured with excessive praying
Amen!!
Streetrunner

Amityville, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2013
Tebow had been focusing on his accuracy ... With his cannon arm, and running ability ... now that his accuracy is hopefully pinpoint ... He is ready for a comeback.
Tim Tepiss

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Tebow has been focusing onm his accuracy....he no longer pisses on the toilet seat
Dave

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Tim Tepiss wrote:
Tebow has been focusing onm his accuracy....he no longer pisses on the toilet seat
Not nice but probably a lot closer to accurate.
Streetrunner

Amityville, NY

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Tebow is gonna blow the minds of who ever gives him his next shot.
Tim Teblowjobber

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 2, 2013
******BELCH******
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 2, 2013
Streetrunner wrote:
Tebow is gonna blow the minds of who ever gives him his next shot.
The only shot Teblow will receive is after his next blow
Dave

Cypress, CA

#11 Dec 2, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The only shot Teblow will receive is after his next blow
No need to act classless. It does nothing to Tebow and only lessens what others think of you.
Tebow is a great athlete. Unfortunately for him he needs a skill set that is specific to QBs and he never learned what he needed to play that position at the NFL level. He could be successful in Denver and Seattle but there are only 32 teams and each wants the best they can get. Why should they "settle" when better than Tebow is available. By the way, although I said he would be successful in Denver and Seattle, those teams would be a lot less successful if they replaced their current QBs with him. Don't see a spot for him given the current QBs available and it only gets worse for him next year with a bumper crop of potential QBs coming out in the draft. Only chance is if he proves himself in the Arena, Canadien or European leagues. Don't see him getting another chance since he couldn't beat out Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith. That was an incredibly low bar or threshold to reach and he didn't. Sad that people won't accept he already had his chance and didn't measure up. Check out the Passer Ratings and QBRs for Sanchez and Smith then realize that they were considered better options than Tim. Not saying much for Tim's chances of being an NFL QB. For those claiming Tim is a victim of anti-christians, Jets would sign Francis the Talking Mule or Mr. Ed if they thought he could help them beat the Patriots. Bad organization all around. Anyone with skill would have risen to the top. The Jets have few with skill and still Tebow couldn't beat them out for the QB position. People need to get over their denial, delusion and anger. Tebow is not QB calibre and Jets are not likely to win anytime soon with their current organizational setup. Makes me wonder what's in the products Johnson and Johnson puts out if Woody Johnson owns the Jets and puts out that kind of quality. Stay healthy my friend.
Wes

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Tebow not being in the league is the biggest mistake in NFL history. If he had been given half the chance that other QBs have been given, with less talent, he'd overcome all of his shortcomings and become the hall of famer he's destined to be.
Dave

Cypress, CA

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Wes wrote:
Tebow not being in the league is the biggest mistake in NFL history. If he had been given half the chance that other QBs have been given, with less talent, he'd overcome all of his shortcomings and become the hall of famer he's destined to be.
So what you are saying is that teams willingly accept a lesser QB and a lesser season just so Tebow can't play?
That either makes you a doper, paranoid or naive. Teams see either a limited upside or no upside with Tebow. Better to take a chance on someone with more potential than Tebow and that pool of players is great. What is it that you don't understand when Tebow can't beat out Sanchez or Geno Smith, both bottom of the barrel QBs. Coaches see Tebow as a worse choice. Time you did too.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#14 Dec 3, 2013
Agreed...but you could have been a little more disparaging
Timmy Teblow

Miami, FL

#16 Dec 4, 2013
Wes wrote:
Being on THREE different NFL teams (two of them contenders)=====more chances than he deserved. Somehow you missed that. Try watching NFL football from now on if you're gonna comment on it.
Streetrunner

Amityville, NY

#17 Dec 4, 2013
Tebow was a beast in college. He took Denver from a lo using streak into the playoffs. Ryan screwed Tebow by not utilizing him and allowing him to keep developing. The Patriots was not the best fit for him. He needs to be a Jacksonville type team QB. He also has the ability to draw attendance to stadiums and increase TV ratings. People want to watch him play.
Dave

Cypress, CA

#18 Dec 4, 2013
Streetrunner wrote:
Tebow was a beast in college. He took Denver from a lo using streak into the playoffs. Ryan screwed Tebow by not utilizing him and allowing him to keep developing. The Patriots was not the best fit for him. He needs to be a Jacksonville type team QB. He also has the ability to draw attendance to stadiums and increase TV ratings. People want to watch him play.

maybe on American Gladiator but not in the NFL because what he did in college does not transfer over to the NFL. No one wants to watch a losing QB get destroyed week after week and his throwing wounded ducks though funny to watch, gets old real fast. Probably why Sanchez and Geno Smith's days are numbered, and these are the guys Tebow couldn't beat out. The results you speak of were because he was a winner. His current skill level will never be the reason a team wins. He is a win inspite of, not a win because of, kind of NFL player. Still see him as a hard worker, great teammate, great athlete and good motivator but that's just not enough when you lack the required ability to play a specific position. No NFL team will pass on a guy they think can help them. They say perception is reality. In this case. Reality needs to become your perception otherwise you will continue to delude yourself. Your choice. Personally, I'd rather not live in lala land.
Streetrunner

Amityville, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2013
Well put but even though many think I m in lala land ... I legitimately believe he has the ability and given the right opportunity can do something. I think he could beat Sanchez but wasn't given a chance to really try. Playing less the 4 downs a game he couldn't get the rhythm going. Then when Sanchez was benched they didn't let him step up. If they would have let him step up all these back and forth questions would be answered. I think Ryan hates Tebow ... Tebow probably said something to tick Ryan off and then walked on eggshells around him which would make it worse. No communication between those 2.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#20 Dec 5, 2013
Teblow is a giving person
Maybe he should give "jobs" in the NFL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2
•••
•••

Tim Tebow People Search