Tim Tebow Works Out With Ex-Jets QB Vinny Testaverde

There are 15 comments on the Apr 10, 2013, CBS Local story titled Tim Tebow Works Out With Ex-Jets QB Vinny Testaverde. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The backup quarterback who isn't expected to remain on the Jets, but is still with the Jets, worked out Monday with a former Jets quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Before practice started for stretching they were seen playing twister just wearing their jockstraps
Vinny Testicleverde

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2013
"Mark Sanchez, Tebow, David Garrard, Greg McElroy and Matt Simms."...and yet Teblow's gonna be the odd man out of that motley crew. LMAO.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Vinny Testicleverde wrote:
"Mark Sanchez, Tebow, David Garrard, Greg McElroy and Matt Simms."...and yet Teblow's gonna be the odd man out of that motley crew. LMAO.
They should just keep them all and rotate all during games lol. Maybe they'll win something. Never mind, we all know Ryan will just pick Sanchez regardless and well get more memorable ass fumbles haha.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Maybe they could all be on the field for the same play. The defense would not know who to blitz leaving them open for a "center sneak"
Jane Fonda workout

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 10, 2013
The workout was delayed when Teblow had to drop to his knees and Testify. Vinny says hey Teblow wassa madda wid yous and Teblow said Lord Give Me Accuracy. The Lord responded that He likes Flacco better, that's why He had Flacco win the SB and get a hugeass contract, and His plans moving foward are to have Tebow hock Christian Rock CDs on late night infomercials.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Jane Fonda workout wrote:
The workout was delayed when Teblow had to drop to his knees and Testify. Vinny says hey Teblow wassa madda wid yous and Teblow said Lord Give Me Accuracy. The Lord responded that He likes Flacco better, that's why He had Flacco win the SB and get a hugeass contract, and His plans moving foward are to have Tebow hock Christian Rock CDs on late night infomercials.
Tebow, also a firm believer on product and target market diversification also has late night infomercials on Hustler and Playboy where he pitches his patented pulsating pilar of pleasure named "Oh My God." Soccer mom demographics saturate his target market
Jane Fonda workout

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tebow, also a firm believer on product and target market diversification also has late night infomercials on Hustler and Playboy where he pitches his patented pulsating pilar of pleasure named "Oh My God." Soccer mom demographics saturate his target market
Teblow may also join forces with Richard Simmons to promote a new "Pray Away The Fat" diet program in which men pray to God Almighty that their fat wives disappear from the face of the Earth never to be seen or heard from again.
Criminal Minds

Longmont, CO

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Jane Fonda workout wrote:
<quoted text>
Teblow may also join forces with Richard Simmons to promote a new "Pray Away The Fat" diet program in which men pray to God Almighty that their fat wives disappear from the face of the Earth never to be seen or heard from again.
Since praying is ficticious, the men will resort to beheading their wives setting the script for a Criminal Minds episode
Jane Fonda Dick

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Teblow and Richard Simmons attract the same fan demographic.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#10 Apr 11, 2013
I just saw Tebow on Tiger's bag at the Masters
Some things never change
Lindsay Vonn is upset her man got Tebowed by Tebow
Karma
For her Tebowing after winning a GS at Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek...Timmy will never go there
He's partial to the Hershey Highway
kevin

Dayton, OH

#11 Apr 11, 2013
It is only right they give Tebow a fair chance, cant a White Man make a living? He is just a talented as any of those ass clowns....
Senile Old Timer

Hamilton, Canada

#12 Apr 11, 2013
kevin wrote:
It is only right they give Tebow a fair chance, cant a White Man make a living? He is just a talented as any of those ass clowns....
He's the other son of god so he is obviously white.
White Men Cant Jump

Miami, FL

#13 Apr 12, 2013
kevin wrote:
It is only right they give Tebow a fair chance, cant a White Man make a living? He is just a talented as any of those ass clowns....
Sure.....white men make great Chrisitan Rock CD pitchmen on late night infomercials.
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Don't you think god would let Tebow complete every Hail Mary pass?????
The Pass Prophet

Miami, FL

#15 Apr 12, 2013
They Took r Jobs wrote:
Don't you think god would let Tebow complete every Hail Mary pass?????
It turns out that God hates Tebow. He wants Tebow out of the NFL, and He gave Tebow a scattershow pass motion to guarantee his exit. It is His will. Followers of The Lord/Bossman Skyfairy shall not challenge it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... Sat Gas Released 7
News Mike Tyson Gets Back Into Boxing, Tim Tebow Lea... (Aug '13) Apr 22 sam paolantonio 20
News Report: Eagles Sign Tim Tebow Apr 22 tom wingo 19
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... Apr 3 Perverted Troll 22
News Predicting Each NFL Team's 2015 Season If They ... Mar 30 Fake IP Land 3
Tim Tebow Among The Players Considered To Parti... Mar '15 Mark Mehall 1
News Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) Jan '15 Brady Chub Club 151
More from around the web