Tim Tebow Works Out With Ex-Jets QB Vinny Testaverde

Apr 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

The backup quarterback who isn't expected to remain on the Jets, but is still with the Jets, worked out Monday with a former Jets quarterback.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Before practice started for stretching they were seen playing twister just wearing their jockstraps
Vinny Testicleverde

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

"Mark Sanchez, Tebow, David Garrard, Greg McElroy and Matt Simms."...and yet Teblow's gonna be the odd man out of that motley crew. LMAO.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Vinny Testicleverde wrote:
"Mark Sanchez, Tebow, David Garrard, Greg McElroy and Matt Simms."...and yet Teblow's gonna be the odd man out of that motley crew. LMAO.
They should just keep them all and rotate all during games lol. Maybe they'll win something. Never mind, we all know Ryan will just pick Sanchez regardless and well get more memorable ass fumbles haha.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Maybe they could all be on the field for the same play. The defense would not know who to blitz leaving them open for a "center sneak"
Jane Fonda workout

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The workout was delayed when Teblow had to drop to his knees and Testify. Vinny says hey Teblow wassa madda wid yous and Teblow said Lord Give Me Accuracy. The Lord responded that He likes Flacco better, that's why He had Flacco win the SB and get a hugeass contract, and His plans moving foward are to have Tebow hock Christian Rock CDs on late night infomercials.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Jane Fonda workout wrote:
The workout was delayed when Teblow had to drop to his knees and Testify. Vinny says hey Teblow wassa madda wid yous and Teblow said Lord Give Me Accuracy. The Lord responded that He likes Flacco better, that's why He had Flacco win the SB and get a hugeass contract, and His plans moving foward are to have Tebow hock Christian Rock CDs on late night infomercials.
Tebow, also a firm believer on product and target market diversification also has late night infomercials on Hustler and Playboy where he pitches his patented pulsating pilar of pleasure named "Oh My God." Soccer mom demographics saturate his target market
Jane Fonda workout

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tebow, also a firm believer on product and target market diversification also has late night infomercials on Hustler and Playboy where he pitches his patented pulsating pilar of pleasure named "Oh My God." Soccer mom demographics saturate his target market
Teblow may also join forces with Richard Simmons to promote a new "Pray Away The Fat" diet program in which men pray to God Almighty that their fat wives disappear from the face of the Earth never to be seen or heard from again.
Criminal Minds

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Jane Fonda workout wrote:
<quoted text>
Teblow may also join forces with Richard Simmons to promote a new "Pray Away The Fat" diet program in which men pray to God Almighty that their fat wives disappear from the face of the Earth never to be seen or heard from again.
Since praying is ficticious, the men will resort to beheading their wives setting the script for a Criminal Minds episode
Jane Fonda Dick

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Teblow and Richard Simmons attract the same fan demographic.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I just saw Tebow on Tiger's bag at the Masters
Some things never change
Lindsay Vonn is upset her man got Tebowed by Tebow
For her Tebowing after winning a GS at Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek...Timmy will never go there
He's partial to the Hershey Highway
kevin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

It is only right they give Tebow a fair chance, cant a White Man make a living? He is just a talented as any of those ass clowns....
Senile Old Timer

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

kevin wrote:
It is only right they give Tebow a fair chance, cant a White Man make a living? He is just a talented as any of those ass clowns....
He's the other son of god so he is obviously white.
White Men Cant Jump

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

kevin wrote:
Sure.....white men make great Chrisitan Rock CD pitchmen on late night infomercials.
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Don't you think god would let Tebow complete every Hail Mary pass?????
The Pass Prophet

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

They Took r Jobs wrote:
Don't you think god would let Tebow complete every Hail Mary pass?????
It turns out that God hates Tebow. He wants Tebow out of the NFL, and He gave Tebow a scattershow pass motion to guarantee his exit. It is His will. Followers of The Lord/Bossman Skyfairy shall not challenge it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible 19 hr Flatulence Fred 26
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Aug 11 Flatulence Fred 22
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug 5 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug 2 nostredummass 2
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 2
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 311
Tony Dungy's view of Michael Sam is at worst bi... Jul 30 Soccer Moms Unite 2
•••
•••