Breaking Down Tim Tebow's Best Career Options at This Juncture

Oct 13, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 92

Tim Tebow has been without a job for approximately six weeks, and the odds of him getting another in the NFL are looking slimmer than ever.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#83 Nov 8, 2013
Pats fan wrote:
Tebow needs to get off his high horse and agree to play in the CFL. His goal should be to go up there and beat all of Doug Flutie's records. And like Flutie, he might be able to come back to the NFL, if he's good enough.
The only record Teblow woukd break is playing his skin Flutie
Record

Cypress, CA

#84 Nov 8, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The only record Teblow woukd break is playing his skin Flutie
Houston and Katy Texas, Miami Florida, and Elizabeth Colorado all graduated from the Richie Incognito school of relationships while everyone else is on another team (wants nothing to do with them). Wouldn't be surprised if the trio above are all the results of the same brother sister relationship. Would explain a lot. My bet is they will never find a cure for what ails them. Let's all watch them quietly from here on out and see how they attempt to destroy vice build. If we don't respond they will end up talking to the air or espousing there poison on any unsuspecting commenter who wanders on and if none do, they will probably turn on each other like the terrorists they are. Going dark. Sorry to use the Cypress title but they already hate it and I don't want these misfits anywhere near my town.
Streetrunner

New York, NY

#85 Nov 9, 2013
OK .. so some love Tebow ... Some dislike ... what is the best route Tebow should take to get back in the game? I say he should switch to another position ... maybe on special teams.
David

West Palm Beach, FL

#86 Nov 10, 2013
How is it that the man can take the U.F. Football team to multiple championship games
Go to the NFL take Denver from zeros to heroes and not have a starting job in Jacksonville or Tampa
Even with his so called in profection throwing motion He could ,I Believe, win more games than the two QBs for the to teams I just mentioned and definitely fill the seat
Streetrunner

New York, NY

#87 Nov 11, 2013
As many Tebow fans agree ... If given the right opportunity he could be a great QB. He has signed up with some new agent to get a new strategy to get back in the NFL. I don't know who the agent is but it's supposed to be a powerhouse. I think he will return as a special team guy. I think he is made for special teams. He can then maybe get lucky and they will try him for QB. Always easy to find a job when you have a job.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#88 Nov 11, 2013
The agent's name is the Holy Father
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#89 Nov 11, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
The agent's name is the Holy Father
Laughing Bear Fan is the Walter Mitty of the keyboard.
Steve Ross Dress For Less

Miami, FL

#90 Nov 12, 2013
Streetrunner wrote:
OK .. so some love Tebow ... Some dislike ... what is the best route Tebow should take to get back in the game? I say he should switch to another position ... maybe on special teams.
He should drop to his knees to the "Headgiver" position.
Steve Ross Dress For Less

Miami, FL

#91 Nov 12, 2013
David wrote:
How is it that the man can take the U.F. Football team to multiple championship games
Go to the NFL take Denver from zeros to heroes and not have a starting job in Jacksonville or Tampa
Even with his so called in profection throwing motion He could ,I Believe, win more games than the two QBs for the to teams I just mentioned and definitely fill the seat
How is it that the man couldn't even beat out Mark Sanchez and some other QB nobody's ever heard of when he was with the Jets?
Steve Ross Dress For Less

Miami, FL

#92 Nov 12, 2013
Record wrote:
<quoted text>
Houston and Katy Texas, Miami Florida, and Elizabeth Colorado all graduated from the Richie Incognito school of relationships while everyone else is on another team (wants nothing to do with them). Wouldn't be surprised if the trio above are all the results of the same brother sister relationship. Would explain a lot. My bet is they will never find a cure for what ails them. Let's all watch them quietly from here on out and see how they attempt to destroy vice build. If we don't respond they will end up talking to the air or espousing there poison on any unsuspecting commenter who wanders on and if none do, they will probably turn on each other like the terrorists they are. Going dark. Sorry to use the Cypress title but they already hate it and I don't want these misfits anywhere near my town.
"Lets all watch them ..." as in you and your 7 different personalities.

******BELCH******
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#93 Nov 12, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing Bear Fan is the Walter Mitty of the keyboard.
I figured you would relate to that, or at least one of your eight personalities.
I particularly like the Kamikaze Ace veteran of 12 missions
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#94 Nov 12, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I figured you would relate to that, or at least one of your eight personalities.
I particularly like the Kamikaze Ace veteran of 12 missions
Impressive you flew 12 missions as a kamikaze pilot. By definition, Doubt you were an ace. Surprised they trusted you with responsibility. Surprised you could figure out how to fly. Thanks for helping us win the war by your ineptitude. Time to let it go. Nice talking with you Walter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov 16 Mark 8
Tim Tebow says Gators lack toughness, leadership Nov 10 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 43

Tim Tebow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE