Tim Tebow Reportedly to be Released if Jets are Unable to Find Trade Partner

Mar 20, 2013 Full story: bleacherreport.com 13

The New York Jets will reportedly release Tim Tebow if a trade partner cannot be found for the polarizing backup QB.

Full Story
NFLNFL

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Rex Ryan should be shoved in a sewer hole! He needs to stay there. His attitude is why the Jets are the biggest losers in the NFL! Tebow can say that team! Give him half the chance and he will prove it to them!
Ace

Covington, GA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
When will the NFL teams out there learn how to play Tim Tebow! I mean it's as obvious as the nose on your face!
Tim is at his best when he goes hurry up shot gun no huddle and spread the defense out!
Kind of like how Peyton Manning play!
And yes he may need some reps under his belt before one can compare him with the greatest QB's that have ever played the game. But quit trying to change him and just let him play! He's a winner and he will show you that if you just believe in him and trust him he will take you to the promise land he will hold of that he will hold up that big shiny trophy. He will have proven to all those who ever doubted him!
Ace

Covington, GA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Any team that picks up Tim Tebow and gives him the starting roll will be just a short time away from a championship team!
I don't think theirs a guy in football that's going to go out there and give you what Tim's going to give you every game just because he loves the game. See Tebow plays the game not for the money or fame but because he loves to win! He loves to play the game!(Not enough players out there like that!)
mark mehall

Baltimore, MD

#4 Mar 21, 2013
The man is a winner and a class act. It's sad that he hasn't been given the right opportunity to showcase his special skills, not to mention what an amazing benefit he would be to the organization, locker room, and community. He's the kind of man I would want to build my franchise around. Talent and character, a rare combination in today's world.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Ace wrote:
Any team that picks up Tim Tebow and gives him the starting roll will be just a short time away from a championship team!
I don't think theirs a guy in football that's going to go out there and give you what Tim's going to give you every game just because he loves the game. See Tebow plays the game not for the money or fame but because he loves to win! He loves to play the game!(Not enough players out there like that!)
You are disturbed. Tebow plays the game not for the money or fame? I suppose his salary $2 million is fake? Doesan't play the game for the fame? Why do you think he told JAX to F O that he wanted to go to NY? The Bully Pulpit is huge in NY you moron, there is a microphone or a camera rolling 24/7 and he loves the media attention because THAT MAKES HIS BRAND GROW. If he loves to play the game so much how come he told Rex Ryan he did not want to be the starting wildcat QB? The only starting roll you could possibly be referring to is a roll of toilet paper because soon his career will be flushed down the toilet like the piece of crap it is once he gets cut and nobody picks him up. Then all the Tebowmaniacs will start tweeting endless rants about his greatness and how the NFL should create a Tebow Rule, whereby he gets to start for any team in the league just because his fans say so, not because he earned it in practice.
Ace

Covington, GA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You are disturbed. Tebow plays the game not for the money or fame? I suppose his salary $2 million is fake? Doesan't play the game for the fame? Why do you think he told JAX to F O that he wanted to go to NY? The Bully Pulpit is huge in NY you moron, there is a microphone or a camera rolling 24/7 and he loves the media attention because THAT MAKES HIS BRAND GROW. If he loves to play the game so much how come he told Rex Ryan he did not want to be the starting wildcat QB? The only starting roll you could possibly be referring to is a roll of toilet paper because soon his career will be flushed down the toilet like the piece of crap it is once he gets cut and nobody picks him up. Then all the Tebowmaniacs will start tweeting endless rants about his greatness and how the NFL should create a Tebow Rule, whereby he gets to start for any team in the league just because his fans say so, not because he earned it in practice.
That's funny but beware you might be Tebowing yourself soon! Word is he could be a Bear!
You know you want to kneel down on your knee and make that pose! Lol.
Sgtusmc

Hollywood, FL

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Bears are the joke. Your a bear fan! Loser
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Correction
Tebow is the joke, and the joke is on the followers
marygee

Gainesville, FL

#9 Mar 27, 2013
give the boy a year or two chance to develop. some team some where is surely missing out on his drive and desire to win!!
please no bull

Paonia, CO

#10 Mar 28, 2013
marygee wrote:
give the boy a year or two chance to develop. some team some where is surely missing out on his drive and desire to win!!
The "BOY" has had 4 years of high school, 4 years of college and a few QB coaches during his 3 (going on 4) years in the pros. He isn't going to get any better. He would rather be in the public eye than work on his skills. He spends a few hours with a QB coach and calls it good. The next time I see him on the field he looks the same. Facts are that he isn't good and isn't getting better.
jeffrey bowen

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
marygee wrote:
I LIKE!THIS GUY.I am in atlanta ga. and everyone down here loves those's SORRY DOG'S including all my family.GIVE THE BOY A SHOT!
Mr V

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#12 Apr 2, 2013
How quickly everyone forgets how tebow took the Broncos to the second round of the playoffs his second year after a 1-4 start, He's got game, an he is an exciting player to watch, like a Flutie or Tarkenton. He will pack the stands and sell merchandise, someone will pick him up.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Another delusional tebowmaniac

Nobody wants the circus

Why do you think untested backups like Flynn, Kolb were traded for and the replaced QB's found homes too.

A team MAY want Tebow but the downside risk of the circus comng to town is not worth the limited upside potential for him to sit on the bench and be a distraction.

TEBOW IS NOT the distraction...His followers are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2
•••
•••

Tim Tebow People Search