New York Jets' fiasco with Tim Tebow ranks right down there

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Toronto Star

New York Jets quarterbacks Mark Sanchez, left, and Tim Tebow stand on the sideline against the San Diego Chargers on Dec.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
Bill II

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

isn't it funny you let a "WINNER" sit on the bench almost all year and play a loser into the ground. that doesn't sound like a good coach to me but who am I. sure glad it is all over with and I know all Tebow fans are happy also. Never seen any football player more disrespected by staff and fans alike. Bye New York all I can say is you missed your chance for some exciting football. Good luck next year maybe you'll get the chance to see Tebow play next year, oh, on another team.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Bill,
Tell me who would be foolish enough to bring the circus freak-show to town? I guess the coaches know less than the foolish Tebow-ites who cling to a religious fantasy that Tebow is actually a competent QB. He would be a great H-back or tight end.
BUT YOU CAN'T PREACH FROM THOSE POSITIONS
We already found out he can't block on the punt team
SJS55

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

The Tebow haters puzzle me...is it jealousy?? Are u disappointed he has no criminal record or scandal to make u feel better about yourselves? I think Tebow is a good role model....his integrity and character exemplary. The league needs far more players like that than they have now, for sure! Can he play QB in the NFL? IMO....he did a fine job with The Broncos...made the playoffs, anyone remember that??? Tebow and The Jets???? That was a train wreck from the beginning.....should never have happened.
I hope he goes to another team and does well. If not, it's OK. He's a winner either way.
Happy New Year!
Foot Fetish Coaching

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

SJS55 wrote:
The Tebow haters puzzle me...is it jealousy?? Are u disappointed he has no criminal record or scandal to make u feel better about yourselves? I think Tebow is a good role model....his integrity and character exemplary. The league needs far more players like that than they have now, for sure! Can he play QB in the NFL? IMO....he did a fine job with The Broncos...made the playoffs, anyone remember that??? Tebow and The Jets???? That was a train wreck from the beginning.....should never have happened.
I hope he goes to another team and does well. If not, it's OK. He's a winner either way.
Happy New Year!
The Jets were disappointed he couldn't throw the football. They were looking for a QB, not a boyfriend.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

SJS55 wrote:
Happy New Year!
The Broncos BACKED INTO the playoffs when Tebow couldn't beat the pathetic Chiefs. It was all the defense keeping them in the games against crappy teams that let Tebow pull the games out he won. A lot of pick-6's (Minnesota, Jets). Now the Broncos have a real QB and with the same defense they are winning by 2 touchdowns a game

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... 5 hr Laughing Bear Fan 13
Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) Thu Janifail 144
Cheap jerseys Jul 10 gsdds 1
maillot de foot 2014 2015 Jul 10 gsdds 1
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 9 cara murphy 298
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jul 3 Ted 134
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jun 28 Janitor 1
•••
•••