New York Jets' fiasco with Tim Tebow ranks right down there

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: The Toronto Star

New York Jets quarterbacks Mark Sanchez, left, and Tim Tebow stand on the sideline against the San Diego Chargers on Dec.

Full Story
Bill II

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
isn't it funny you let a "WINNER" sit on the bench almost all year and play a loser into the ground. that doesn't sound like a good coach to me but who am I. sure glad it is all over with and I know all Tebow fans are happy also. Never seen any football player more disrespected by staff and fans alike. Bye New York all I can say is you missed your chance for some exciting football. Good luck next year maybe you'll get the chance to see Tebow play next year, oh, on another team.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Bill,
Tell me who would be foolish enough to bring the circus freak-show to town? I guess the coaches know less than the foolish Tebow-ites who cling to a religious fantasy that Tebow is actually a competent QB. He would be a great H-back or tight end.
BUT YOU CAN'T PREACH FROM THOSE POSITIONS
We already found out he can't block on the punt team
SJS55

Jackson, MS

#3 Jan 1, 2013
The Tebow haters puzzle me...is it jealousy?? Are u disappointed he has no criminal record or scandal to make u feel better about yourselves? I think Tebow is a good role model....his integrity and character exemplary. The league needs far more players like that than they have now, for sure! Can he play QB in the NFL? IMO....he did a fine job with The Broncos...made the playoffs, anyone remember that??? Tebow and The Jets???? That was a train wreck from the beginning.....should never have happened.
I hope he goes to another team and does well. If not, it's OK. He's a winner either way.
Happy New Year!
Foot Fetish Coaching

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 2, 2013
SJS55 wrote:
The Tebow haters puzzle me...is it jealousy?? Are u disappointed he has no criminal record or scandal to make u feel better about yourselves? I think Tebow is a good role model....his integrity and character exemplary. The league needs far more players like that than they have now, for sure! Can he play QB in the NFL? IMO....he did a fine job with The Broncos...made the playoffs, anyone remember that??? Tebow and The Jets???? That was a train wreck from the beginning.....should never have happened.
I hope he goes to another team and does well. If not, it's OK. He's a winner either way.
Happy New Year!
The Jets were disappointed he couldn't throw the football. They were looking for a QB, not a boyfriend.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Jan 2, 2013
SJS55 wrote:
Happy New Year!
The Broncos BACKED INTO the playoffs when Tebow couldn't beat the pathetic Chiefs. It was all the defense keeping them in the games against crappy teams that let Tebow pull the games out he won. A lot of pick-6's (Minnesota, Jets). Now the Broncos have a real QB and with the same defense they are winning by 2 touchdowns a game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000