Tim Tebow: 2011 Athlete of the Year

Tim Tebow: 2011 Athlete of the Year

There are 16 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Tim Tebow: 2011 Athlete of the Year. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

Year in Review - As 2011 draws to a close, football quarterback Tim Tebow wins my 2011 'Athlete of the Year' honors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Victor Cruz way out-performed any expectations.

Tebow is a media darling, so I guess he wins....but thats not what this is about, is it?
Noodle Arm

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2012
This award has gone down the crapper...
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Thanks for ruining more stuff TT. I hate you.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Noodle Arm wrote:
Not at all. Actually this is the first Annual Marv Dumon Athlete of the Year award. Last year Marv would have given the award to Timmy Tebow but he was grounded at the time because he kept wetting himself at naptime.
No Theocracy for USA

Kemp, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Shouldn't that read "2011 bible-thumper of the Year?"

Athlete Tebow is an oxymoron.
Pervnoculars

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Actually this is the first Annual Marv Dumon Athlete of the Year award. Last year Marv would have given the award to Timmy Tebow but he was grounded at the time because he kept wetting himself at naptime.
Gold ole Marv...has all of the insight on Teblow...

"Tebow, who was born in the Philippines to missionary parents..."

Was he in the bed room during conception....could have been doggy style...

Since: Apr 11

Aldie, VA

#7 Jan 26, 2012
Noodle Arm wrote:
So how is it in the bottom of the crapper?
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#8 Jan 26, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, it's not only sour grapes to vote against Tebow, it's blasphemous, too.
Forty-Five to Ten

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 27, 2012
Ford T wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is it in the bottom of the crapper?
Let me call Teblow and get back to you...

Aldie, VA

#10 Jan 27, 2012
Forty-Five to Ten wrote:
<quoted text>Let me call Teblow and get back to you...
You're too funny! You can't even keep your posting name correct! Put a little more effort into your game. How would you like it if Tebow put on a different jersey with a new number every series of downs?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Ford T wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too funny! You can't even keep your posting name correct! Put a little more effort into your game. How would you like it if Tebow put on a different jersey with a new number every series of downs?
As long as his number was his passer rating. It has a chance to be in the single digits for 3/4 the game until the defenses go into prevent mode....oh wait...that won't happen again because thats the book on how to beat him

Aldie, VA

#12 Jan 27, 2012
What more do you Tebow haters want as proof of Tebow's awesome athletic ability? It says ATHLETE OF THE YEAR! bozos. Not just football player but "ATHLETE" of the year! Stick that in your pipe. It has been so much fun for me to see you fools have to eat your words week after week after week!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#13 Jan 27, 2012
Ford T wrote:
What more do you Tebow haters want as proof of Tebow's awesome athletic ability? It says ATHLETE OF THE YEAR! bozos. Not just football player but "ATHLETE" of the year! Stick that in your pipe. It has been so much fun for me to see you fools have to eat your words week after week after week!
Buford, you can change your name but you can't hide
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Jan 27, 2012
Ford T wrote:
Tebow...half man/half noodle
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 Jan 27, 2012
I was gonna give a vote for Eli Manning, in this category.....but, i found out today, that Dwayne Wade is dating Gabrielle Union, the uber hot movie star.....sooooooooooo.....I'm not saying, I'm just saying......
Laughing

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Why is T-Ford so excited over some columnist article on his unofficial NFL vote for 2011 Athlete of the Year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jun '16 skip2222 135
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow (Dec '14) Mar '16 LindaFan 4
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
new seaeos (Sep '14) Mar '16 william 2
Tim Tebow Among The Players Considered To Parti... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
For Eagles, 'Tebow Rule' would be a godsend (May '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
Tebow is back (Aug '15) Mar '16 Greg 2
More from around the web