Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recru...

Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for Urban Meyer

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for Urban Meyer. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Tim Tebow has a message for those University of Florida fans who think Urban Meyer might be turning him from Gator to Traitor: "My parents are Gators, I was born a Gator, I played for the Gators, I gave my heart to the University of Florida and I'll always be a Gator," Tebow said during a recent phone conversation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Be careful what you ask for. He could be recruiting 4 and 5 star benchwarmers for Florida
Suburban Meyer

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Wrong Timmy. God wants you to recruit for Urban. Ohio is God's country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow runs for a score in Eagles' victory o... Aug '15 Fart news 6
Tebow is back Aug '15 Greg 1
News Mariota edges Winston in NFL jersey sales Jun '15 Hatters gonna Hatt 5
For Eagles, 'Tebow Rule' would be a godsend (May '15) May '15 Mark Mehall 1
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) May '15 tom wingo 26
News Has Tim Tebow's Christian Faith Hurt His NFL Ca... (Apr '15) May '15 stewart scott 20
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... (Apr '15) May '15 stewart scott 32
More from around the web