Will Tim Tebow Join A11 Football League?

Posted in the Tim Tebow Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Tebow Fan

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

I wish I knew the answer to this question, but looking at the landscape of Tebow being a 3rd or 2nd team backup in the NFL, or playing Arena ball, or joining the new A11 League, I don't know?

Never met Tebow but if he is as wealthy as purported to be in the reports, then go to the A11 league.

TF
Tebow Fan

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Tebow's high school coach by all accounts is a fine gentlman.

Tebow will get another shot in the pro leagues when he goes to the A11 Football League and shocks the world!

TF
Jefferness

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Today's NFL is HIGHLY politicized throughout the player locker rooms. No doubt about it. Tebow has only one chance left, ala Kurt Warner style(also religious man). Go to another "flashy league" that plays run and gun some more, while honing his QB skills, THEN come back with his 8-6 NFL starting game record, plus 1-1 in the playoffs, and see if there is one intelligent exec in the NFL who really wants to win no matter what their religion is all about. And it can't be a team that has already turned him down once already.(Principle reasons).

Just remember, Michael Vick was a MAJOR distraction to the NFL after his jail time return to the NFL. Or maybe you don't remember it.
Tebow Fan

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

If Tebow does not go to the NFL then I sure hope he goes to A11 Football league.

A11 league would be a hoot to watch Tebow play there in Tampa, and this lady agrees.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RblSports/status/3...

Go Tebow Go!

TF
Tebow Fan

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Tebow getting humongous offer from A11FL, rumors are hot in Cali about it, and that is no b.s.

Shock the world Tebow & go to who loves you.

A11FL and go Tebow go!
Tebows mom

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

I wouldn't mind him doing well in the A11FL. Get's the league a some publicity, maybe eventually a TV deal. Would love to watch some football during the NFL offseason.
kim henderson

Hilliard, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

that what I have been saying,then all the nfl teams will be beging tim to come to back to the nfl when they see how muc he has improved his mechanics and footwork.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cheap jerseys Jul 10 gsdds 1
maillot de foot 2014 2015 Jul 10 gsdds 1
Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) Jul 10 cara murphy 133
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 9 cara murphy 298
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jul 3 Ted 134
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jun 28 Janitor 1
Tim Tebow still has NFL dreams, says Urban Meyer May '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 7
•••
•••