Morning take: Tim Tebow's future

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ESPN

Morning take: Tebow is gone -- he knows it and the Jets know it. The experiment was a one-year bust and it's time for both sides to move on.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013
James McGrath

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

My favorite NFL team is the New York Jets, favorite player Tim Tebow I was ecstatic when he became a jet. A quarterback rating of 74.0 and completion percentage around 50% is not the way to measure the 100% heart, drive & determination to win games that Tebow posses. If Rex would have put his pride aside and Tebow in mid-season, the jets would be in playoffs, and not home watching it........
Bobby J

Copake Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

James I agree! If Rex played Tim and he won, then Rex would have looked bad because week after week he kept saying Sanchez gave the Jets the best chance to win. It was so painful to watch the Jets fail over and over again. Because Rex was so stubborn, unfortunately, we'll never know for sure if Tebow would have succeeded; a design by Rex right till the end. Rex comes first, the team and fans come second - What a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... 7 hr Pastor 23
Tom Brady is Impossible 16 hr Football Fan 41
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Fri Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug 5 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug 2 nostredummass 2
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 2
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 311

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
•••
•••